The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when we won it first time , all other fans seemed genuinely pleased that we had done it and stuck it to the rags and it was not the usual ones winning it

some of the things on here are not very gracious and not very city if I am honest.

Claudio looks a top top guy to me and well done Leicester .

Until you know anything else what more can you say but well done. When we played them I don't recall us putting up a good show against the champions and they have come up with a method of football that swims against the grain of tippy tippy possession football that everyone else employs. That has worked for them too be fair.

I remember when we won it first time , all other fans seemed genuinely pleased that we had done it and stuck it to the rags and it was not the usual ones winning it

some of the things on here are not very gracious and not very city if I am honest.

Claudio looks a top top guy to me and well done Leicester .

Until you know anything else what more can you say but well done. When we played them I don't recall us putting up a good show against the champions and they have come up with a method of football that swims against the grain of tippy tippy possession football that everyone else employs. That has worked for them too be fair.
I said yesterday that some Blue Mooners appear to be very "Raggy" about someone else winning the PL.
You are quite correct ref other fans being delighted for us in 2012 ... well apart from you know who.

ive got to be honest here and say i have hated Leicester for years. when they had the likes of lennon, guppy, elliot and savage etc... playing for them, and they would play that awful brand of football, i just couldnt "take" to them as a club. Nothing against the fans though.

but Its hard not to like Ranieri and the way he has got those players playing. what they have done is amazing. And they have played some wonderful football to win the title. Good on them i say. And we know exactly how it feels to win the Premier League for the first time. Hope the fans enjoy it! Drink it in lads, drink it in!

I said yesterday that some Blue Mooners appear to be very "Raggy" about someone else winning the PL.
You are quite correct ref other fans being delighted for us in 2012 ... well apart from you know who.

Yes it is depressing reading seeing some of the comments on the Leicester threads.

What they have done this season has been absolutely magnificent. All I here on this forum is about the 'cartel' being against 'lickle old City' and yet when another team breaks the glass ceiling they are accused or it is inferred they have cheated. Really poor form in my opinion.

No drugs can make you score goals like Mahrez or beat a defender with ease nor can it make a back four keep clean sheet after clean sheet during the run in. They deserve great credit, its one of the greatest sporting achievements of all time

Just been having a trawl through the Foxes forum, and their comments this morning. I find it hard to understand how any blue who lived through the euphoria of 13 May 2012 could fail to empathize with Leicester's fans this morning. Their team is not Barcelona: they know that. They may do well next year, or not. They won't give a toss. Congrats to Leicester and their fans. Enjoy your moment right through the summer. As I did, that summer…

just a great story, so happy for those fans. From so many downs from league 1 to this in a short space of time. They will enjoy this forever

Yes it is depressing reading seeing some of the comments on the Leicester threads.

What they have done this season has been absolutely magnificent. All I here on this forum is about the 'cartel' being against 'lickle old City' and yet when another team breaks the glass ceiling they are accused or it is inferred they have cheated. Really poor form in my opinion.

No drugs can make you score goals like Mahrez or beat a defender with ease nor can it make a back four keep clean sheet after clean sheet during the run in. They deserve great credit, its one of the greatest sporting achievements of all time

Yea, the ragginess of some posters, especially in the other thread, is pathetic.

What an incredible story and achievement, fantastic for football and beyond any fans wildest dreams for Leicester. Love seeing the players celebrating all at Vardy's house going crazy, just shows what a strong team spirit can do. Bet there are some sore heads today.

1.whos your mystery owner with a 20% stake in your club?
2. ever heard of the book FOUL PLAY by DavId Thomas, the inside story of the biggest corruption trial in British sporting history?
3. Do you believe in fairy tales?
4. why have your players( and forner manager) been so aggressive on and off the field since april 2015?

enjoy your title win Gary. you ,bbc, bt sport and the rest of your backers enjoy every last minute of it.
I will. Winners are grinners! So, who is our mystery 20% backer, Glaxo Smithklyne, sky global, Ahmeds corner shop? Did they score any goals? Win any games??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.