The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to their own and all that but the last thing I thought about doing when we won the league was to go and sign up to other team's forums, surely there's much more important stuff to be doing like getting pissed and watching highlights and replays of the season on constant repeat?
I e been registerd here for e while, im doing all those things at once. Pissed last night, bunked off today.

well done Leicester - a great achievement. I missed the home game and watched it in a boozer in Warwick with Mrs This! and some Leicester chap and his kids. they whooped us.

Congrats to Leicester and fully deserved, puts the efforts of players at the top clubs to shame.

havent really enjoyed many MOTD's this season, but this weekends should be a laugh if Linekers in his Y fronts.

I didnt come here too wind anyone up. Its a forum, and I like to read alternative views. If people were just calling us undeserving, them id keep my opinions to myself, but all the conspiracy theories deserve rebuke. Having said that, most City fans are top grinders, and the congratulations are appreciated.
PS. If you should ever want a say, or a rant, or s row for thst matter, feel free to drop in on our board. Bypass focestalk, most of its contributors must stand on a chsir in order to reach puberty. Bentleys Roof provides a more objective, if blunt and cumudgeonly commentary. No thrrad or post has ever been taken down, no one hss ever been banned. Totally un- moderated, quite unique really.
Anyway, im off to take my PEDs, its been a pleasure.
Not sure why, less than 24 hours after winning your first title you thought you'd visit an MCFC forum.... The Foxes forum crashed??

Well done, now pop off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.