The "let's talk" thread

I'm not interested mate, I'm happily married man.
I just talked to her whilst BMR used his chat up lines on her mate.
She's still texting me but doubt I'll be asking her out anytime soon even though I'd like to.

I have my brother and sister arguing like cat and dog about something i don't want to get involved with and i feel like like piggy in the middle. I will have to arrange the funeral myself and somehow try and smooth things over between them. The last thing i need is the possibility of a family arguement happening on the day of mum's cremation. I feel stressed out mate.

Mum died peacefully at home yesterday afternoon. I had to nip to the chemist for morphine and when i got back my daughter said mum was dying. It was quite an emotional moment but as she drew her last breath i held her hand and told her i loved her. I think she held on for me

RIP mum x
I'm so sorry to hear that Mate. I went through similar last year and at least, like you, had the comfort of being there at Mums last breath and believing she knew she was surrounded by the people that loved her most. I salute your strength and your devotion to looking after her when she needed you most. Not everyone could have done what you have done and she will have appreciated it so much. Condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mate. I went through similar last year and at least, like you, had the comfort of being there at Mums last breath and believing she knew she was surrounded by the people that loved her most. I salute your strength and your devotion to looking after her when she needed you most. Not everyone could have done what you have done and she will have appreciated it so much. Condolences to you and your family.
Thanks pal, much appreciated.

Having to dig out my "funeral suit" for the 2nd time in 8 weeks for a suicide.

Seems an endemic amongst males. I've no words but it's extremely sad.

Stumbled upon this thread and giving it a nudge to check how everyone is getting on? @BlueMoonRisin’ sorry to hear about your Mum and hope you are doing okay. My Mum died back in December after a long battle with bowel cancer. I wasn't there when she went and was planning on going down to see her the day she died, having tried to get hold of her the day before. My Dad said she was too tired to speak that day...and looking back I knew what was coming and should have gone the night before to see her one last time. We'd had some good moments before - some proper heart-to-hearts. But coming up to 9 months on it doesn't feel any easier!

Hopefully everyone is doing alright. I'm coping, main issue I have is controlling my anger with my kids who seem to bear the brunt of things wrongly. I snap at them for nothing sometimes which I'm trying to get a handle on. Verbally not physically I hasten to add!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.