The Liverpool Thread

Re: It's not fair

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGLUnRWPxc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGLUnRWPxc</a>

It's a reckless challenge where he has kicked an opponent. He has been sent off for serious foul play. No question about that.

Note that the rules of the game state 'if, in the opinion of the referee'.

Re: Suarez at it again

How has custis defended him does putting your middle finger up mean someting else iin urguay is it just another form of waving or something. The guy is a disgrace but so is kenny for defending him continuously and the liverpool players were a joke last night hounding the referee again.

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

Scoople said:
Thats a red card all day long. Yes he played the ball and probably didn't intend to go through the player, but he is entirely off the floor, out of control and that is reckless.
I´ve viewed it a few times now and was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but the more I look at the follow through the more I think it was totally unnecessary. He could have cleared the ball and rolled away. He clearly chose NOT to do that. Avoidable, but it seems there was an afterthought in his tiny little mind

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

Love the won the ball argument, as long as we take out the leaving the floor, both feet, studs showing part. Regardless of all that though he won the ball so how could it be a foul!!
Its a fucking horrible tackle and i would be concerned if a ref had let him stay on

I hate him, I hate him more than seems reasonable for someone I don't actually know. More than I ever hated Wooney or Winker, easily.

Fulham fans were just as mad with him as we were the other week. Chants of "cheat" could clearly be heard.
Also digracefull Pool players, esp Adams, surrounding the ref after the sending off.

BUT
Until refs start dishing out the proper punishments, which in my opinion are too lenient anyhow, ie yellows for similation, yellows for surrounding the ref as only the Captain is meant to, then players will continue.

There has to be respective bans for clear cheating. Players have nothing to lose but eveything to gain atm about trying to con the ref.
We arnt angels in this, no team is, but the blatent cheating of Suarez, Young, heck even Edwards, i mean Jones has started means its getting out of control but yet the refs fail to follow the laws of the game and even book some players for it

RAWK

Calcio said:
de niro said:
pmsl, makes you think who are the more deluded, these or spuds. i mean fuckin hell.
the scousers by a million times. They have a thread where they are talking about squads and most of them are saying if the league was decided on paper, they would be second and they have second strongest squad. Keep in mind they count Carroll and kuyt as top strikers when they talk about their attack
is rawk like rag cafe? Full of fans who never go and live all over the globe or is it really scouzers?

Re: It's not fair

he just sounds like a bitter scottish grandad, wah thats not a sending off, but they are still looking for the sniper that shot skrtel last week and that was definitely a sending off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.