The Liverpool Thread

Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

Crouchinho said:
I'm all for the ref playing on if someone wins the ball, but he's could have easily broken his leg too. Definite red card.

Horrible players, horrible team, horrible fans. Cue a protest

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I don't think they will protest about you.

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

MSP said:
King Penny(s) is worst twat than him, protecting him all the time...

Well, I guess we can add Suarez as some long missing player for Liverpool... without Lucas and some 8 games ban for this cretin, they'll be able to concentrate on the league only in next season too

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 am --

it looks everything sounds and looks different in Uruguay - you act as racist, well it's part of Uruguay culture and doesn't have same connotation, you show the mighty finger and it's like saying hello in Uruguay..

See that photie os Suarez, that’s just a Uruguayan sign of affection that, it just means different down there to up here. Loads of stuff does.

Pmsl, thats from RAWK i assume!

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

MSP said:
King Penny(s) is worst twat than him, protecting him all the time...

Well, I guess we can add Suarez as some long missing player for Liverpool... without Lucas and some 8 games ban for this cretin, they'll be able to concentrate on the league only in next season too

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 am --

it looks everything sounds and looks different in Uruguay - you act as racist, well it's part of Uruguay culture and doesn't have same connotation, you show the mighty finger and it's like saying hello in Uruguay..

See that photie os Suarez, that’s just a Uruguayan sign of affection that, it just means different down there to up here. Loads of stuff does.
Jeebus Liverpool supporters will do anything to suck Ratatats dick.

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

He still could have won the ball minus the follow through leg break attempt. Spearing is an idiot and apparently the last 4 games his played Liverpool have lost

Re: RAWK

According to RAWK they are unlucky.....nooooo your just plain shit BTW something i noticed is that the moderators on there always lock threads WTF

Re: Suarez at it again

mancunial said:
jay_mcfc said:
My Liverpool fan mate reckons he was fouled 15 times tonight.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on Liverpool and how much they spent in the 70's and 80's? It's just a bit before my time but I know they were owned by the Moores family (as well as Everton) and I'm sure they spent quite heavily (relatively) and bought the best players. Unless we're to believe all those Scots and foreigners came through their ranks?
jay Liverpool had an habit of buying all the best young talent or any player they thought would be a threat and just hibernating them in the reserves, never to be seen again, in the days of no transfer window it made it to easy to manipulate this being the richest club in Britain that the officials were frightened to death of.
thanks for that, more ammo to unleash on Liverpool fans Mwahahaha

Re: RAWK

Josh Blue said:
Unlucky tonight, the ref was a complete homer! once again we prove we are title contenders and have the best fans in the land. I think we will probably sign Cavani in Jan it will be a dream come true for him to play with luis in england in the red of liverpool

Title contenders you say?........

There is so so much wrong with the quote from RAWK i just dont know where to start !

Re: It's not fair

doesnt the actual rule say something abuot both feet being of the ground and studds showing...if thats the case then its a sending off. players now have to re assess and be taught how to tackle in a different manner when now stretching for the ball.....he certainly followed through on the guy and it could have been nasty even though he got a boot on the ball first

Re: It's not fair

I've not seen the video but that picture quite clearly shows both feet off the floor. He's got no control over his body's flight path so I think the red is justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.