The Liverpool Thread

the blue panther said:
Can't go thru all the pages - can anyone update as to the likely timescale for the FA Racism charge? It would be nice if we didn't even have to see the little scrote at all in January.
He should get a 3 game ban for his latest offence - obscene gesture - anyway.
just as bad as rooneys, itd be a farce if there was no sort of punishment, seen people already claiming its a 'cultural' thing, bullshit

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
the old abbey said:
bollocks did ya see his mistake?????too anyone on ere joe harts the greatests keeper of this generation,hes swift hes corrigian hes dowd hes bert hess that good.

It's Bert Trautmann and Rudolf Hess! Don't know who Rudolf played for!

He was loaned from Nurenberg to Queens Park who he played for a few times whilst he was incarcerated in Scotland.

Due to the residency rule he could have played Internationally for Scotland but was whisked back to the Fatherland to stand trial.

After that he was an ever present for the Spandau Prisoners XI until he decided to stuff 2 pencils up his nose and a pair of underpants on his head whilst saying 'wibble'

As an aside, Herman Goering was a cracking wing half.

Josef Goebbels career never took off due to his club foot but he did use it as a golfing wood competing in the 1943 BMW classic in Munich.

I had to laugh at Dalgliesh saying Ken Dodd gets no protection from the refs. Could it be because they also know he goes down quicker than Katie Price in a nightclub.

mat said:
I had to laugh at Dalgliesh saying Ken Dodd gets no protection from the refs. Could it be because they also know he goes down quicker than Katie Price in a nightclub.

I was talking to a Liverpool fan today, he is coming to my opinion that all the attempted cheating is now coming back to bite them on the arse! Everyone knows that he (Ken Dodd) is always trying it on, and he must have the the managers blessing (like the show pony) so they will just punish the whole team

Ducado said:
mat said:

I was talking to a Liverpool fan today, he is coming to my opinion that all the attempted cheating is now coming back to bite them on the arse! Everyone knows that he (Ken Dodd) is always trying it on, and he must have the the managers blessing (like the show pony) so they will just punish the whole team
I'm sure that happens all the time with players refs see them catch one of their fellow officals and they think the little twat isn't going to fool me.

lee-mcfc said:
Quote from: kungfudancer on Today at 06:00:27 AM
i have been saying it from the start, mancini is a shite manager.

Are liverpool fans backwards or something?
And Kenny is doing much better huh?.....fucken douchebag

Kenny Dalglish

Seeing one of the games truly fantastic players return to management really added a bit of 'spice' to things, considering he took over the reins at Anfield. When he took over I thought "gonna be a tough league this year as they will improve under him, even if it's just as a result of his status within the club."

The point of my thread is this: I'm 41 years old, saw him in his pomp and saw him manage Liverpool, Blackburn and Newcastle. I genuinely don't remember him being this much of a whinging, crying pillock.

Is it my advancing years playing tricks on me (ie has always been this way and I've just missed it)?

Just seen him on SSN defending the indefensible (the diving ferret) and going on about him being victimised etc. Now I know the majority of managers try and use every nuance to create an advantage, but Kenny, what the fuck has happened to you? You are doing more crying than a United fan that's been told they are playing in the Europa League for the rest of this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.