The Liverpool Thread

Re: Kenny Dalglish - credibility crumbles

He's not going to last the season, we're only in December and he can't take the pressure. He'll be gone by April and, imo, it'll be on the back of professional advice for the good of his health.

I can't stand Kenny Dalglish & I thought the Liverpool players did try to get Mario sent off but I don't understand the Bellamy reference. I saw that incident & it happened exactly as Dalglish said. Dempsey had a go at Bellamy, who did nothing & didn't retaliate, then got booked.

Defend your players by all means but don't take the piss.
They DID get balo sent off, skirtel rolled about holding his face.
Suarez IS a cheat, worse I might say than Ronaldo was and no where near as good to boot.

Get real kenny you fucking dick.

Bellamy probablt got booked for the initial challenge not the aftermath

I wasnt born when he last manage the dippers, but ive only ever thought of him as a **** since hes gone back to managing. Hes so rude to the media, reminds me of strachan.

And he wears some shit jumpers too

His recent comments about Rooney/FA have been spot on, it's a disgrace that they appealed his red card it makes a mockery of the disciplinary system but as I've always said on here sponsorship rules international football and that's why the FA want Rooney there.

His views on Surarez are pretty much deluded he is a cheat and that is plain to see, a good player but a cheat.

i've thought ever since his reincarnation that he's never had the plot in the first place, never mind lost it. he's very much an honorary scouser - any problems his dippers have are somebody else's fault, never their own.

he's come out with some outrageous shit recently, from defending the indefensible with suarez to double standards over red cards. and yes, his players did try to get mario sent off. mario put his arm (not elbow) across 'hard man' skrtl's neck & he went down clutching his face while other dippers crowded the ref.

i've been saying for months he won't last two seasons but now it looks increasingly like he won't last more than one. if he doesn't get the bullet he'll most likely walk. he's a nervous breakdown waiting to happen. golf anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.