The Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool's transfer strategy

Liverpool had a net spend which was £57.3 million more than Spurs last summer and they're still 5 points behind us and played a game more than Spurs have...

105.png

...and I'm not even factoring-in what they squandered on Andy Carroll!

THFC6061 said:
Liverpool had a net spend which was £57.3 million more than Spurs last summer and they're still 5 points behind us and played a game more than Spurs have...

105.png

...and I'm not even factoring-in what they squandered on Andy Carroll!
Ah but when you factor in 'arry's cut Spurs actually made a net loss of £25 million

Liverpool's wage bill almost double that of Spurs too. Players like Downing are close to 100k a week. Criminal

However, getting £4m for that joke player N'Gog is impressive.

Is it just me?

Or are Liverpool fans WAYYYYYYY more irritating and self entitled then United fans? Honestly I think I dislike Liverpool FC just a touch more then United these days.

Re: Is it just me?

No. United fans are the worst, by a very long way indeed, nobody is worse than them, they are THE worst. I don't mind Liverpool as they hate United aswell, and anyone that hates that bunch can't be all that bad.

Re: Is it just me?

Unknown_Genius said:
No. United fans are the worst, by a very long way indeed, nobody is worse than them, they are THE worst. I don't mind Liverpool as they hate United aswell, and anyone that hates that bunch can't be all that bad.
Some of the United fansd I know were Liverpool fans before they were United fans. They're both numb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.