The Liverpool Thread

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

How a picture can tell a thousand lies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoE7SP5Azws&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

i'll raise you

Jay-Spearing-Sent-Off-Liverpool-Premier-Leagu_2687324.jpg

Re: RAWK

that freeze-frame looks really bad, not surprised he was shown red(exhibit A). Weird gerrard being out all this time, i wonder if something's seriously up with him.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:17 am --<br /><br />oops, just seen the other thread, looks a nasty one agreed.

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

Kevinwebster said:
Joe hart in the worlds top 3. Reina maybe top 10

Time to put down the crack pipe. Joe Hart is a great keeper, but definitely not in the top 3 in the world right now.

Reina is one of the best keepers in Europe in my opinion, Fair enough he made a mistake tonight but he saves Liverpool points over the course of the season, Once a keeper makes a mistake it's highly noted, For a keeper a mistake more or less equals a goal, Yet a striker can make loads of minor mistakes thats not brought up.

macmanson said:
Kevinwebster said:
Joe hart in the worlds top 3. Reina maybe top 10

Time to put down the crack pipe. Joe Hart is a great keeper, but definitely not in the top 3 in the world right now.

But Joe has proved his worth over the past 2 years,based on Citys defence and how bad LFC is now,but theres will NOT improve.

reina is a gud keepa in dis league. probz 1 of da best init. but ye joe hart is 1 of da best too. but i rekon like both keepaz r as gud as eachotha coz dey both make mistakes. overall rite, i feel like a complete dick coz i am typin like dis, its only coz i wanna be youre friend init?

kenkladze said:
the old abbey said:
bollocks did ya see his mistake?????too anyone on ere joe harts the greatests keeper of this generation,hes swift hes corrigian hes dowd hes bert hess that good.

Excuse me, young man, but you forgot, BERT!!

He didn't forget BERT, he's right there inbetween hes and hess! LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.