The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

According to RAWK that doesn't count because it's The Sun newspaper. What about the actual middle finger that happened? They're beyond help

Re: Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

supa-dapa-dan said:
ban-mcfc said:
very harsh red for me.

it wasn't that heavy, the contact after the ball is played isn't as though he's going through him.

attwell continuing to show why he's not cut out for refereeing.
Attwell was'nt the ref.

bed time for me then lol!!

Kenny Dalglish, the Liverpool manager, has not seen the pictures of his player but described the treatment of Suarez as "scandalous".

He added: "We'll look after Luis as best we can, and I think it's about time he got a bit of protection from some people.

"His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly. If other people can do that then fine. All we ask is to be fair, is to be honest."

Re: It's not fair

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Well they are out of the race for top spot now.

They were never it in (LOL).

Don't have Europe to worry about otherwise they would finish below the likes of Stoke and Everton this season.

Spurs are way above them and so are Chelsea and Arsenal.

They might scrap in for sixth place but I wouldn't put any money on it.

King Penny(s) is worst twat than him, protecting him all the time...

Well, I guess we can add Suarez as some long missing player for Liverpool... without Lucas and some 8 games ban for this cretin, they'll be able to concentrate on the league only in next season too<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 am --<br /><br />it looks everything sounds and looks different in Uruguay - you act as racist, well it's part of Uruguay culture and doesn't have same connotation, you show the mighty finger and it's like saying hello in Uruguay..

See that photie os Suarez, that’s just a Uruguayan sign of affection that, it just means different down there to up here. Loads of stuff does.

Re: It's not fair

article-0-0F110FDC00000578-313_468x301.jpg

he won the ball but it could finish nasty for Fulham's one

But agreed, it's harsh red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.