The Lords Prayer advert now banned in cinemas.

We seem willing to accommodate and try not to offend every religion, background and sexuality.All kind of things are tolerated but not The Lords Prayer. Utterly bizarre and typical of our country now.

If that's the case then there isn't an issue.

I wonder how he'd like it if I decided to walk into his mass on Christmas day and start showing the new star wars movie on a projector mid sermon.
That is such a rubbish analogy. Nobody's film watching experience is interrupted by the advert, so it is not fair to compare it with taking over a service where the attenders are going voluntarily for a particular experience.

I think of all the Christians who are being prosecuted for refusing to do things in their employment that are contrary to their firmly held beliefs and convictions, yet these companies get to apply their impositions against Christians with impunity. It smacks of double standards.

In times like this, we need to be reminded of the birth of Christ at Christmas, and the message of peace and hope that this brings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.