The Manager

What disturbs me most about Mancini's European track record is not that this year, or this game he made mistakes but it's the fact that every year he makes the same mistake and the team keeps on looking nervy every game in Europe. It's like the guy doesn't learn in Europe. Take Klopp with Dortmund. Last year was his first Champions league and they were pretty bad. This year they have already made a noticeable improvement which shows he has learned from his previous experience.

That's really what pisses me off with Mancini.

P.S I am not saying he should be sacked. Definitively not.

Fuck me, 5 mins away from beating the team that easily beat Barca to the title last year and some people are blaming the manager. I tell you what....let's have another manager merry go round again eh?

thenabster said:
What disturbs me most about Mancini's European track record is not that this year, or this game he made mistakes but it's the fact that every year he makes the same mistake and the team keeps on looking nervy every game in Europe. It's like the guy doesn't learn in Europe. Take Klopp with Dortmund. Last year was his first Champions league and they were pretty bad. This year they have already made a noticeable improvement which shows he has learned from his previous experience.

That's really what pisses me off with Mancini.

P.S I am not saying he should be sacked. Definitively not.
It's a shame you have to justify yourself with that P.S. says a lot about the forum.

danburge82 said:
Burtonblue said:
Sorry but have to disagree
Gave Madrid the game of their life in their own backyard
In case you didn't notice, Real were on it big time tonight. I'll bet very few teams will go 2-1 up at the Bernabeu with 5 to go. If we'd hung on you would have proclaimed RM as a genius.
It was a game of narrow margins and on another day we would have won it.
Have to credit Madrid. They were awesome tonight and our boys did amazingly well to get anywhere near them tonight.
To be honest if we'd hung on we'd all be saying we got away with it big time. There were many positives from tonight but also many negatives.
I'm sorry but when you play away against the big boys there is bound to be some hanging on at stages in the game. The onus will always be on the home side to attack and on the away side to get something from the game. It's how Chelsea won the trophy last year.
I don't think it's fair to blame the gaffer for the players on the pitch blowing a two goal lead with 5 to go. Madrid got lucky in the end.

We COULD blame the manager , yeah ....

but then again we could also ask Javi Garcia why he didn't bust a gut to get to Marcello a bit quicker for Madrids first goal ...

we might also ask Vincent Kompany why he didn't 'stand tall' in front of Ronaldos winning shot , instead of ducking .... something that it looked like Joe Hart immediately picked up on after the shot had beaten him.

we could also ask Zabaleta why he didn't 'shepherd' Ronaldo out wide in the first place , instead of allowing him to cut inside for his 'final pop' at goal ?

we could ALWAYS ask questions , couldn't we???

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Fuck me, 5 mins away from beating the team that easily beat Barca to the title last year and some people are blaming the manager. I tell you what....let's have another manager merry go round again eh?
Show one post in the last two years that says someone wants Roberto sacked...

No, can't do it can you. Stop going overboard.

I think winning the FA Cup and the Premier League isn't good enough. He should also win every game of a cup entirely populated by the ebst teams in the world. Especially away from home. Against Real Madrid.

Pushovers really, should have done them 8-0.

Mancini Out.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

Can you not see the tactical flaws in tonights game? No one's calling for a new manager as far as I can see? The last i knew this was a forum, so stop getting yopur knickers in a twist :)

we lost 3-2 not 3-0

Manager can't be responsible for every defect in our game. We needed to defend by keeping the ball for the last few minutes. And having given it away, we should have been able to close them down. But they didn't pass their way through our penalty area, they just hot it from distance, and if Ronaldo gets a shot on goal, the dip and power he generates, he can score against anyone. He usually does

They are the better team. But you know, and everyone now knows that there isn't much in it

Spurs went there a couple of years ago and were destroyed. They beat Barca a couple of weeks ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.