The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

They will fear us more than we fear them expect them to come and park the bus as their defence is shite and tag hart knows it. Patience is called for and whatever squad plays get behind them and let's put this booing of bobby's decisions to bed we are better than that

We just need to make sure we win plenty of corners. We'll score a hatful!!

______________________Hart

___Zabaleta______Komps____Nasti__Clichy If Fit,

__________Milner_______Yaya_____Barry

_____________________Silva

______________Tevez_______Aguero

How about something different play guidetti , is he fit guys, they won't know much about him?

kp789 said:
I am not looking forward to this game. Last thing I want to see is United take away our unbeaten record. On the other hand, their defence is utter shite and our attack is world class, on paper we should tear them apart on that basis alone.

True but atm our attack is having trouble transferring that from paper onto the field, We will create plenty of chances in this game, how many will we take is the question

xzbit04 said:
kp789 said:
I am not looking forward to this game. Last thing I want to see is United take away our unbeaten record. On the other hand, their defence is utter shite and our attack is world class, on paper we should tear them apart on that basis alone.

True but atm our attack is having trouble transferring that from paper onto the field, We will create plenty of chances in this game, how many will we take is the question
On what are you basing that we'll create "plenty of chances"? Not with how were currenty playing.

derby win for top spot

bring it on

Nasty and Kompany have been brilliant so far so long as Nasty is fit it must be those two at the back. Their defence is wank beyond belief, if Reading can score 3 we must be able to score at least that many as well. Finally he MUST MUST MUST start Tevez and Aguero against them.

RandomJ said:
he MUST MUST MUST start Tevez and Aguero against them.
tarrant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.