The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

Don't play Dzecko from the start.

mancini said he really wants to qualify for europa league - i hope it was just the pc thing to say and not the truth

i wouldnt even make anyone who will start in the derby travel

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
RandomJ said:
he MUST MUST MUST start Tevez and Aguero against them.
tarrant.jpg

100% those 2 to start, we will beat them, all rags will be saying tonight that we will rip that defence apart, they will not be looking forward to this one

City Raider said:
mancini said he really wants to qualify for europa league - i hope it was just the pc thing to say and not the truth

i wouldnt even make anyone who will start in the derby travel

this this and thrice this

readings goals today were from set pieces, corners etc, we rarely score corners, yes I know last season's Derby winner came from a corner, and reading were not afraid to launch the ball in United's box to put them under pressure, by the time we have made our 50 pretty passes they will have regained there shape and deal with it, we sometimes need to be more direct instead of being arsenal and looking for the perfect goal, I don't care if there is 50 passes or 2 as long as the ball ends up in the oppositions net

For this game i will go with Aguero and Ballo and if the score is not in ours advantage then bring dzeko and done deal....i hope for a 2-0 win

For me its more about how we play with regards to tempo than as to who actually plays. High tempo, agression without the ball and utilising the width of the pitch. They're poor defensively and we can exploit that providing we don't faff around letting them get ten behind the ball. In their big games this season they've come out like men possessed for first 15 minutes so we need to combat that with no defensive errors and real attacking intent. For what its worth I wouldn't start with Dzeko, Nasri or Lescott, otherwise I feel its more about our attitude than actual personnel.

Just watched the Rags against Reading. If, and that's a bif if, they play like that next week, they will get murdered. Even Bacon Face said it was their worst performance of the season. (how many more can they get away with?)

jrb said:
Just watched the Rags against Reading. If, and that's a bif if, they play like that next week, they will get murdered. Even Bacon Face said it was their worst performance of the season. (how many more can they get away with?)

well already more than us, lost at Norwich shipped 3 at reading, and still above us, but hey we are still unbeaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.