The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

If we dont punish them with scoring at least two goals we are giving a gift to them.

We won't win if we play like that. We had 9 attempts today and Howard made one save from memory.

Maicon is a worry at right back too. Baines had so much time to cross the ball today.

Let's hope clichy is fit and he and zab can play lb and rb.

Tevez and aguero up front please.

I will settle for a 1-0 without them having a single shot on target, as in the last meeting.

Could be interesting. It was great tonight to see their defensive frailties exposed. This should give us the lads a real boost. I can see this one being similar to last year. We'll control the midfield, however they could prove tough to break down still.

If we keep a clean sheet we'll win it.

they arent playing well. they may be shipping goals for fun but they are 3 points above us and we need a reality check.
we will be giving them twats the prem trophy if we dont improve. our cutting edge has gone. we are misfiring. sort it out or its curtains.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Hoping Clichy is fit, I would play Balotelli, I think he should of started today...

Hart
Zaba - Vinny - LESCOTT - Clichy
Barry - Yaya
Nasri - Tevez - Silva
Balotelli

You not starting our best striker in the biggest game of the season? Aguero will definitely play.

The only question is whether he's partnered by Balo or Dzeko.

I hate to sound cocksure when it comes to any Derby, but these are there for the fucking taking considering their defensive record this season. We have to go out with the intention of destroying them again.

Seosa said:
I hate to sound cocksure when it comes to any Derby, but these are there for the fucking taking considering their defensive record this season. We have to go out with the intention of destroying them again.

Chelsea were there for the taking last week and we couldn't break them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.