The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
Meanwhile over at the Swamp Cafe, they are variously feuding like demented inbred hillbillies, suicide pacting or plotting to kill Ryan Giggs. Anyway, and for whats it worth, they seem to be no more confident about Sunday than we are. The slag festing over there is every bit amatch for our own... which is fucking saying something lately.
You're a strange one you. I think it's you more than most who labels others on here as 'rags', yet here you are taking the time out to go on a Manchester United forum. Very, very fucking strange.

And there's a reference to United in at least 50% of her posts.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
Meanwhile over at the Swamp Cafe, they are variously feuding like demented inbred hillbillies, suicide pacting or plotting to kill Ryan Giggs. Anyway, and for whats it worth, they seem to be no more confident about Sunday than we are. The slag festing over there is every bit amatch for our own... which is fucking saying something lately.
You're a strange one you. I think it's you more than most who labels others on here as 'rags', yet here you are taking the time out to go on a Manchester United forum. Very, very fucking strange.

And the rest mate. She comes across as though she thinks about United more than she does City.

BillyShears said:
flb said:
BillyShears said:
........................JH..........................
PZ........VK...............MN............GC
..............GB......YT.......................
JM.....................................DS.....
.....................SA..........................
................MB...............................

I suspect United are going to be far more attack minded than they were in the fixture last season. So I think it'll be a high scoring match with City winning by the odd goal.

Milner is so important for Sunday, they couldn't cope with him and his link play with Silva at Old Trafford-fantastic cover for Zabaleta also on the right channel-again both linked up superbly against Chelsea.

Totally agree with that line up fella-United are scared of Balotelli's unpredictability.

Personally I think we've got a big psychological edge over them. No doubt they will be up for it, but if we take control of the ball, they will struggle to break us down. Big game for our back 4. I think they've recovered from their early season season dip in form and this will be the acid test for where they're at as a unit.

When was the last time City had a psychological edge over United? Even Sir Bacon sounds worried and that has NEVER happened before,if we get the first important goal i can see it being a rout, if they get the first they will camp in there own half, could go 2-0 nil before we wake up.

jollylescott said:
lionheart said:
4-2 to City and this coming from the eternal pessimist.
Come on LH you always tip against us and we don't lose when you do that. Can't you reconsider?
Records will show that I predicted City to lose 1-0 at Borussia Dortmund. Incidentally, with Bazza having played three games on the trot, who thinks that Jimmy Milner may be fit to return on Sunday?

You could give us Barcelona's starting, and throw Ronaldo in as a sub and I'd still be nervous about this fixture. Thank Fuck that Aguero stuck that ball in the back of the net otherwise it would have been even more unbearable.

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
Pam said:

So we have a Oldam fan with over 3500 posts on a Man City forum
bitching about a City fan slagging off the scum....YCMIU

PS...carry on Pam

This is how i think the rags will line up;

De Gea

Rafael
Evans
Ferdinand
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick
Young
Wellbeck

Rooney

Van Persie

If our midfield wake up and control theirs i think we have a good chance of winning.
Prays Silva will be ok...

bluevengence said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:

So we have a Oldam fan with over 3500 posts on a Man City forum
bitching about a City fan slagging off the scum....YCMIU

PS...carry on Pam
We also have a City fan labeling other City fans as 'rags' for not towing the party line, a City fan who literally talks about United more than she does City or so it seems, and a City fan who goes onto a United forum. Any City fan going onto a United forum, to me, is fucking weird.

Inter Me Nan said:
This is how i think the rags will line up;

De Gea

Rafael
Evans
Ferdinand
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick
Young
Wellbeck

Rooney

Van Persie

If our midfield wake up and control theirs i think we have a good chance of winning.
Prays Silva will be ok...

Be very surprised to see that line up to be honest. I suspect it'll be closer to this:

DeGayBoy
Smalling
Wio
Balos woman
Patrice Cry Baby

GingerBastard
BoringCarrick
Clevinho

DivingBastard
Shrek
Rapist

Be very surprised to see that line up to be honest. I suspect it'll be closer to this:

DeGayBoy
Smalling
Wio
Balos woman
Patrice Cry Baby

GingerBastard
BoringCarrick
Clevinho

DivingBastard
Shrek
Rapist
The ginger pig is past it i hope he does play and Zidane is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.