The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

Mr. Aguia said:
Champions2012! said:
If they concede 3 against Reading in a span of 20 minutes, how many will they concede against our world class strikers in 90?

In fairness we aren't scoring and aren't creating a ton of chances either. I'm not sure what to expect from the team. Certain games they play real well and I think "OK they are on the right track and about to get into top form" and then the team sputters out on offense. United are scoring a lot of goals this year so I think we are going to have to score at least 2-3 to win. Even though we have tightened up the back end in recent weeks I don't see them keeping a clean sheet. This is a huge game. Lose and go down 6 points and the media will be licking their chops at the "downfall of city" story lines. The team has come to play when the pressure is on so I expect a good performance even without Silva.

So, six then?

So utd fans are pissed off on red cafe, and we've had our share of grievances on this forum. Arsenal fans are in revolt, Chelsea fans are in meltdown. Has there ever been such a season when every challenging team is playing so inconsistently?

Too close to call this, given the weakened by injury squads both have to pick from. United to go turgid again...can we unlock them?

This is how it feels at Old Trafford
This is how it feels on the tour
This is how it feels when your passports from Singapore

shit scared about this, cant see us stepping it up for the inevitable performance the rags will put in after last years events. it hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.