Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Our best team undoubtedly is this

Hart
Zabba Kompany Nastacic Clichy
Milner Yaya Barry
Silva Aguero Balo

I am not saying Balo is better than Tevez or Edin but to my mind we play better with Nasri and Tevez out the team.

Balotelli offers something in these big games.

It is a nice blend of hard work. Milner and Barry, power Yaya and Balo, and technique Silva and Kun.

If we play that team and they beat us they deserve to win the league. Every utd fan l now will be shitting bricks at the thought of playing that side.

Re: injuries for sunday.

Time was, i'd really be panicking over injuries, but the squad is so big it never seems to be a problem any more:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
NASTISIC

BARRY
YAYA

SILVA
TEVEZ
AGERRO

DZEKO

Is what i'd like to see start................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Time was, i'd really be panicking over injuries, but the squad is so big it never seems to be a problem any more:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
NASTISIC

BARRY
YAYA

SILVA
TEVEZ
NASRI

AGERRO

thats our best playable team atm

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
----Yaya Barry
Silva Tevez Nasri
-----Balotelli

I think that it's going to be a tight game but i'm confident that we will come out on top, nice to see how many of the rag fans are really worried about this result. i think the pressure will be on us because if we do lose we are going to be 6 points behind.

I'm just hoping that either Giggs or Scholes get picked to start, if Yaya can find his game we will dominate midfield especially if Fletcher needs a poo.

abu13 said:
I think that it's going to be a tight game but i'm confident that we will come out on top, nice to see how many of the rag fans are really worried about this result. i think the pressure will be on us because if we do lose we are going to be 6 points behind.

I'm just hoping that either Giggs or Scholes get picked to start, if Yaya can find his game we will dominate midfield especially if Fletcher needs a poo.

100% agrred and let's
hope silva is fit for that

ANY1aBLUE said:
HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
NASTISIC

BARRY
YAYA

SILVA
TEVEZ
AGERRO

DZEKO

Think you'll find that in line with Premier League rules we have a 25 man squad like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.