The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
I will be surprised if Mario plays if his daughter had just been born.

I know he did well last year but still don't trust him in a derby atmosphere. He wouldn't be that arsed if he got a red card whereas we'd be gutted to be down to 10 men. No doubt he'll prove me wrong if he is selected. (I hope so). Tevez and Aguero please. Mario and Edin on as subs.

grandsolo said:
LoveCity said:
Solskjaer's turn. <a class="postlink" href="http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2012/December/06/solskjaer-talks-up-united-supremacy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2012/Decem ... supremacy/</a>

What a pathetic, classless club they are.

"I think Man United will relish those games, going there knowing it's not a decider."

Ummmmmmmm, the last derby would've decided the title had they won
And
  • had one effort on goal
    Not parked the bus

Stupid rag prick

Just updated it

sir baconface said:
sam-caddick said:
I will be surprised if Mario plays if his daughter had just been born.

I know he did well last year but still don't trust him in a derby atmosphere. He wouldn't be that arsed if he got a red card whereas we'd be gutted to be down to 10 men. No doubt he'll prove me wrong if he is selected. (I hope so). Tevez and Aguero please. Mario and Edin on as subs.

If he plays and gets a red on Sunday, Mancini will no doubt personally take him to back to Italy and ask him to stay there until a transfer is sorted out.

Hoping that either Giggs or Scholes starts and Fergie is forced to play Rooney in midfield again. If so, we'll have a field day in centre of the park and that's where it's going to be won or lost. Their already lacklustre midfield has been further weakened by the amount of injures they've picked up and with no Anderson, they don't have much in the way of physical presence.

I'd like to see Yaya start in his more attacking role and do what they can't handle. Get in their faces and get at them.

Aguero and Balotelli up front for me.

is cleverley and anderson injured?

i think they will go with a jones, carrick, scholes and rooney diamond midfield.

--------lindegaard------
smalling--rio--vidic--evra
----------jones--------
------scholes-carrick---
valencia--rooney--young
--------van persie-----

sam-caddick said:

i think they will go with a jones, carrick, scholes and rooney diamond midfield.

--------lindegaard------
----------jones--------
------scholes-carrick---
valencia--rooney--young
--------van persie-----

Not a chance, even these cheating fuckers would struggle to get away with 12 players on the pitch, although i'm sure MOTD would put it down to a fergie master stroke.

abu13 said:
sam-caddick said:

--------lindegaard------
----------jones--------
------scholes-carrick---
valencia--rooney--young
--------van persie-----

Not a chance, even these cheating fuckers would struggle to get away with 12 players on the pitch, although i'm sure MOTD would put it down to a fergie master stroke.

Haha. Make it 13 with Howard Webb

sam-caddick said:

--------lindegaard------
----------jones--------
------scholes-carrick---
valencia--rooney--young
--------van persie-----

Valencia is injured isn't he?
And it will be a big risk to play Vidic.

That means only one thing.......here's Johnny!!!

This could be (and I hope it is) the kickstart to our season when we say 'fuck you' to all the naysayers and knockers due to our CL exit. If they are not motivated by the occasion and continue with the last few weeks turgid performances then they need a long hard look at themselves and what their motivation is for this season. I do think the rags are there to be attacked and will concede goals if we attack decisively, something we are struggling to do, but Tevez and Balo seem to be fired up in these games and a return to hitting the back of the net for our 4 on a consistent basis is not far away.

bluemonkey71 said:
abu13 said:
sam-caddick said:

--------lindegaard------
----------jones--------
------scholes-carrick---
valencia--rooney--young
--------van persie-----

Haha. Make it 13 with Howard Webb

Haha, epic fail from me there.

Same team but without Valencia, he will put Rooney there.

I think he will put Jones in as holding mid just to win balls back and pass to Scholes.

We play through the middle and they will pack the midfield if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.