The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yayah.gif

The big man needs to earn his money again this Sunday. Am confident he will, he shows up when it counts. Silva too, he was ridiculously good in the 2nd half against Madrid.

Loving Roberto's comments to the media as well. As much as Slurgie tries he simply cannot get under his skin

Wretched Vengeance said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Amen Drone...Amen!
Fuckin yeah... I'm gonna listen to 'No limits' now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9dNcogMYo[/youtube]
That's my pub of choice when i go shopping with my wife, mum and daughter on my day off. Totally different atmosphere to say the least!

dronefromsector7g said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Fuckin yeah... I'm gonna listen to 'No limits' now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9dNcogMYo[/youtube]
That's my pub of choice when i go shopping with my wife, mum and daughter on my day off. Totally different atmosphere to say the least!

Shopping with 3 female's.....fair play to ya mate:)

Couple of quotes from them lot over on rag cafe.
Oh how times change!

Anyone have a bus we can park?? Coz' Fergie certainly doesn't.

I am not usually on a down about a Derby game but I am for this.
City having not been beat in the PL at home for nearly 2 years and our own failings , this could be the worse Derby for a while.
God I hope I am wrong.

Feeling terribly pessimistic leading up to it ..with Anderson, Clev, Valencia, Nani all out; Scholesy not exactly in inspiring form, and our defence the way it is.. Not hoping for more than a draw..

If we'll get a clean sheet from this match, I'm gonna change my gender to Canadian.

Aint it odd that when the cameras descend on City, everyone they speak to is local, judging by the accent, but when they go to the swamp, well, it's all nationalities under the sun really......................

Anyway, I want a penalty in the last minute of 6 minutes of time added on to make it a 1-0 win to put a smile on all our faces.

Mind games my arse, the bacon faced wanker has met his match, and lost every time.

If we get a penalty I would prefer Aguero or Mario to take it. The last three pens taken by Carlito have been straight down the middle. Even a Rag goalie should be able to work out his tactics. Mind games people.

lionheart said:
If we get a penalty I would prefer Aguero or Mario to take it. The last three pens taken by Carlito have been straight down the middle. Even a Rag goalie should be able to work out his tactics. Mind games people.

Tevez is always behind Balo and Sergio in the penalty stakes.

proy said:
Reading between the lines, the papers etc I get the feeling the scum will not come to win this game, if you understand my logic. I reckon Ferguson is coming for a point and if the chance comes, being typical feckin united, they will grab it. The pressure is on us to deliver and try and break them down.

That FA cup game last year changed their mentality when they play us. They have always come to our gaff thinking they could win and playing to win. Kompanys seding off that day made a big difference, it meant they could attack and they did, but what happened in that second half they were not expecting.

I reckon they are scared shitless now.

That's exactly how I saw that, yes we lost, but that second half shook them to their core, there was a lingering hope that turning them over at their place was a one-off in their eyes, but that totally changed their mentality towards us, they realized for the first time we were far better than them (hence their effort and tactics at our place).

We need to push home that advantage tomorrow and send them another message, this is our crown, and we'll be fucked if we're going to give it up easily.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Aint it odd that when the cameras descend on City, everyone they speak to is local, judging by the accent, but when they go to the swamp, well, it's all nationalities under the sun really......................

Anyway, I want a penalty in the last minute of 6 minutes of time added on to make it a 1-0 win to put a smile on all our faces.

Mind games my arse, the bacon faced wanker has met his match, and lost every time.
Glad they just go there during the week and not before a CL game then. You'd struggle to get an English accent, never mind local.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 am --<br /><br />
Damanino said:
Is this another huge dig at Marwood from Mancini?

"They were already a strong team and then they bought Van Persie and [Shinji] Kagawa. They put another 25 goals into the squad. We were in a difficult moment. We changed the CEO and the man who was in charge [of transfers] in that moment [Brian Marwood] … if you are not strong enough, you can have some problems in the transfer market. And, for us, the market was really difficult." City, he admitted, "don't have the same quality this season that we showed in the first 15 games of last season".
Well said, Roberto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.