The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise nothing will be decided regardless of the outcome but I cant help think of the huge psychological boost it will give the players if they win this one. I get the feeling they have a lot to prove after the criticism theyve received (all despite being unbeaten, having the best defence, in touch with top spot and clear daylight between us and 3rd). Winning this may just be enough to really kick start our season which seems strange to say given our position already. IMO, win this and we'll go into hyperdrive...

Merson on SkySports said if we lose tommorow he´ll be suprised to see Mancini in work by Monday, smh.

They have nothing to lose but pride we on the other hand if we lose will be six points behind. I have always hated these matches but the pressure on them has been ratcheted up even further oh I wish it was Monday. :-(

nehe11 said:
Merson on SkySports said if we lose tommorow he´ll be suprised to see Mancini in work by Monday, smh.
That's embarrassing even by his standards

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Aint it odd that when the cameras descend on City, everyone they speak to is local, judging by the accent, but when they go to the swamp, well, it's all nationalities under the sun really......................

Anyway, I want a penalty in the last minute of 6 minutes of time added on to make it a 1-0 win to put a smile on all our faces.

Mind games my arse, the bacon faced wanker has met his match, and lost every time.

I was at the swamp yesterday for our Bosch Day 1 event as we were taken over by them..... Bastards sending us there

I arrived at 9am and a coach was just arriving which was full of orientals..... Must be a daily occurrence

I laughed my arse off as at the entrance to the museum they were showing footage of the Manchester Derby, not the recent ones, a Maine Road trip........ I was tempted to ask if they played requests?? PMSL

This their hardest match in the season. All the other matches they still have none of them will be as hard for them than this.

For this reason we cannot give them even a draw.

Anyone know if Sheikh Mansour is coming over for the match. I've heard nothing but an Abu Dhabi registered Royal Jet 737 arrived at Manchester this morning and is due out tomorrow at 5pm. More than likely just bringing over other dignitaries but you never know.

nehe11 said:
Some City fans think like that too.

waspish said:
nehe11 said:

That's why I don't watch it anymore shocking program

They went a whole hour before they praised anyone. Laudrup and Swansea. Us, United, Chelsea, Arsenal all dealt with criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.