The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemonkey71 said:
Balo will get us guaranteed free kicks and if we get a penalty.....

Let's just pray that Mario doesn't give that bent-of-a-ref any easy opportunity to screw us, he could get sent of for anything, two yellow cards can come quickly : diving, elbows, caught being offside but playing the ball, bad mouthing, staring at the ref, scoring from a back-heel, putting Wayne Booney to shame, etc..

Tevez City said:
I thought Valencia was injured !

So, you believed Baconface?

Keep Valencia quiet and we'll win. Young will dive all over the place, but it's their right wing we need to be careful about.

Their defence is a joke, we'll murder them.

Their width vs our narrowness could be an issue for us as it will be down to Nasri Silva and maybe one of the forwards to help protect the fullbacks. Think Rooney will play in the hole to make it a 5 man midfield for them.

We need yaya on his game today

Still gutted about no Milner or Richards for this one.

Come on city!!

I remember Balotelli scoring twice at OT, and getting Evans sent off last season. He also had a great game in the FA Cup semi-final victory. The decision makes sense.

Unknown_Genius said:
I remember Balotelli scoring twice at OT, and getting Evans sent off last season. He also had a great game in the FA Cup semi-final victory. The decision makes sense.
I'm sure everyone remembers when he tore those red bastards a new one

Unknown_Genius said:
It does utd seem to bring the best out of him,but im concerned that the cnut of a ref will somehow have a say in mario's game today,hope im wrong of course....

CTID[/quote]
Won't be the manager letting us down.. it's the players on the pitch not him![/quote]

wrong, the buck stops with Bobby - now is not the time for this though :)

Looking at the rags midfield we will smash em today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.