The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to see tevez , just for his work rate and the way he can get the whole team pumped up

He has had some bad games and looked tired though

Hope balo does what he did to them in FA cup and what he did at Old trafford last year.

Wish richards and milner were fit though

Also i wish i could just sleep n wake up after final whistle and we have won the game, My nerves are killing me!

I offered the guy i share a ticket with obscene amounts of cash to let me have this, flat out refused every number of queens heads i mentioned.

He is a smelly poopoo head

That is all.

Da fuck is Tom Cruise doing at our Stadium?

On topic, the nervous part of me has been over taken with excitement, I just know this will be a great match :D

This is a football match. Why the hell are they promoting their movie.

Anyway, Expecting a good game.

Café con leche y magadalenas... Not enough to calm the nerves this morning.

Nervous now!! Come on, team looks good, i'm glad Balotelli is playing after the impact he had at the swamp last year. This match all depends though on Yaya turning up! We have the better team and if we win the midfield battle and dominate them, the goal will turn up, it always does at home. No stupid mistakes at the back and we have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.