The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tempo is wrong we will get beaten. This is the problem. We are soooooo slow and predictable at the moment. Mancini needs to sort it out this week.

The rags may be conceding goals and lots of them but they are more fluent going forward hence the fact I will be happy with a draw. We do need to win however.

I can feel the nervous tension building up already and it will be palpable in the ground next week.

There is a long way to go but IF it is a 6pt gap I fear our trophy may be heading over to the darkside.

If anyone sits near the journos, seek out Ian Herbert from the Independent and ask him why he's there. This was part of his report of the Everton match:
the champions head into a defining week – actively seeking Europa League qualification at Dortmund on Tuesday before Sunday’s return to Old Trafford

Re: hope this is right- hate build up to the derby

Yeah let the rags do the talking like they do before nearly every derby

Also, the rag media will drag up numerous negative city stories over the next 7 days like they also do before nearly every derby

to be honest, our players are nothing but professional when speaking about Utd. Its thier lot and ex rags who mouth off weeks before the run up. Expect them to be wheeled out this week

Fully expect every ex-rag under the sun to be wheeled out this week still...

Halfpenny said:
Fully expect every ex-rag under the sun to be wheeled out this week still...
Yeah that united legend (40 games was it) mickey thomas will be everywhere,MUEN will bore everyone with skip,bell,crerand and stepneys best Derby memories from 60s even though Its the same ones,also sky usually reel off all the comments in the 1st 10 minutes,kompany said this,mancini said this etc

Do it on pitch same as last year

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If the tempo is wrong we will get beaten. This is the problem. We are soooooo slow and predictable at the moment. Mancini needs to sort it out this week.

The rags may be conceding goals and lots of them but they are more fluent going forward hence the fact I will be happy with a draw. We do need to win however.

I can feel the nervous tension building up already and it will be palpable in the ground next week.

There is a long way to go but IF it is a 6pt gap I fear our trophy may be heading over to the darkside.
If we are slow out of the blocks, as seems to be our pattern, they could easily put on or two on us in the first 15 minutes.

If ever there was a time to start fast, this is the game.

After last season we have the mental edge. We need to capitalise on that.

This is a must not lose game.

Sloppy slow start and the game will probably be over in 20 minutes.

I wouldn't let any of the following near this game:

Maicon
Kolarov
Dzeko
Garcia

If we play our strongest 11, start well and take our chances and we'll win.

Team will be...

_________Hart___________

_zab_Vince__Nasty__Clichy_

______Milner__Barry_______

__silva___Yaya___Aguero___

________Tevez____________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.