The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

salfordblues said:
Seosa said:
I hate to sound cocksure when it comes to any Derby, but these are there for the fucking taking considering their defensive record this season. We have to go out with the intention of destroying them again.

Chelsea were there for the taking last week and we couldn't break them down.

Couldn't agree more, hence why we have to go in with the necessary mindset.

It's not looking good in all honesty hope to be proven wrong. The scum despite having piss poor defence consisting of a past it Ferdinand and Phil f***ing Jones, are excellent going foward so no doubt our defence will need to be up for it.

The biggest frustration with City this year is in the way we attack, at the beginning of last year we were destroying teams on the counter attack and in general play. This year we have been Lackluster and never really looked motivated to go out and skelp the opposition.

Rest everyone against Dortmund and play the kids, couldn't bare another season in the Europa League.

City 1-2 Rats

Hope I'm way off the mark.

If Fergie plays the old Age Pensioner Club though we'll be in with a shout

___________________________Hart__________________________

Maicon___________Kompany______Nasty_________Clichy

__________________Yaya________Barry________________

Mario___________________Tevez__________Silva

_____________________AgueroOoOo_____________

Don't panic ...no really don't panic

laughing at the rags 4 goals in Reading. if e let in 1 of those i'll be amazed. We however, woll rip the as our of them

My money's on a FOUR goal victory.

CITD

Clichy and Zaba must play, our strategy against United is shutting down their wing play. Maicon and Kolarov are not as good at that as Clichy and Zaba. Milner would be a big help for doubling up on the pond life's generic wing play that they are so reliant on, but will he be fit in time?

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
We can't afford to play Kolarov due to their wing ability, so I hope Clichy is fit.

And with their defensive vulnerabilities at the minute, I'd play Aguero and Balo, Aguero to find that gap, and Balo because he has a record against them, and I think he will be decent.

we need a big physical presence up front to give that wanky keeper the shits

Re: Don't panic ...no really don't panic

I'd be laughing at their four goals too , IF they'd conceded five !

But once again , as at Chelsea , Aston Villa and Southampton , they have pulled off the win ....... and three points !

They will prove a tough nut to crack , and especially if Vidic is back ...... we are in for a battle royal , commander !

Balti said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
We can't afford to play Kolarov due to their wing ability, so I hope Clichy is fit.

And with their defensive vulnerabilities at the minute, I'd play Aguero and Balo, Aguero to find that gap, and Balo because he has a record against them, and I think he will be decent.

we need a big physical presence up front to give that wanky keeper the shits

Defientely wouldn't play Dzeko, and Balotelli has a physical presence (kinda) so I think that would be what we need. Put Aguero on their goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.