The Manchester Derby Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
xzbit04 said:
Anderson out is good I think, i've heard Rags praising his performances of late. is Valencia back from injury? and Vidic?

They find Valencia their worst player this season, he's not close to last one, that's for sure. Anderson was playing very good recently, it's good if he's out. I doubt Vidic would be used for this one after the injury even if he is.

This, the rags I know reckon Valencia has bulked up too much which has hindered his pace. As for Vidic, if Ferguson wants his first proper competitive game in a year to be against Tevez and Aguero then I'm happy with that.

Re: The Manchester derby thread 9th December 2012

I think there should be Carlos, Aguero and Mario up front. Dzeko probably on the bench or not playing at all.

The rags will be playing the Champions of Manchester for the first time for 40 odd years. They will be hurting, they will be fired up, we took the crown they believe is there right. It will be i expect be one of the hardest games in our history as they will come right at us and be fiery and pumped up like never before.

But we are the Champions and we have to show we are worthy of that status and it will come down to small margins as derbies do. We are better than them but that doesnt mean we will win, we may lose as thats how the games go.

Believe this, it will be Fergie who is more worried this week as he fears another hiding

Fears

tonea2003 said:
northstandgiveusasong said:
I'd definitely start Balotelli in the Derby.

Can't make my mind up on which one out of Tevez or Aguero to partner Mario though.

The only debate should be who is going to partner Sergio
The big games he should play every time

Like I have mentioned before

If all fit hart,kompany,yaya,silva and sergio for the big games without question

The rest can fight it out to impress the manager

why should he?

i think Mancini will start with dzeko purely down to set pieces, his sole aim was for defending set pieces vs Everton for his height. well Mancini has seen how shit united played defensively with set pieces being a major problem for them.

I think it will be Dzeko and Aguero

City to win 1-0. Vinny scores again from a corner. This time he shins a overhead kick into the back of the net!!

we shouldn't start dzeko for the sole reason of defending fucking set pieces... start silva and tevez as attacking mids and Mario and Sergio up front. Hope Milner is fit to either start or come off the bench

Heard Gary Neville will be commentating, sad thing is, he will probably be the more impartia of the two commentators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.