The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Surely i'm not alone in recognising Negredo's a better choice than Dzeko?

He's more mobile and powerful and wont give their centre halves a second to relax.For me,he also adds more to the team dynamic and plays the target man much better allowing our latino boys more time and opportunity to play.

Maybe, although Dzeko's average pass completion so far this season (admittedly looking at a very small sample size) is better than Negredo's, and ball retention from the front man will be important. Negredo also lost the ball five times against Stoke due to poor control, and was dispossessed on another three occasions, so he might not be the best choice to hold the ball.

Pellegrini's exact words regarding injuries:

"The players that were injured were Micah Richards, he worked normally with the whole squad. Same thing David Silva."

"Clichy starts now, today. It's the first day. Maybe he won't be ready for Sunday."

"All the other players, except Demichelis of course, are fit. No problems."

this could go either way - I'm praying for a strong and fair ref (who is it?). If we score in the first twenty minutes, then get another just before half time, one in the first ten minutes of the second and another couple in injury time - I may just about be able to relax...

wolfie1988 said:
Pellegrini's exact words regarding injuries:

"The players that were injured were Micah Richards, he worked normally with the whole squad. Same thing David Silva."

"Clichy starts now, today. It's the first day. Maybe he won't be ready for Sunday."

"All the other players, except Demichelis of course, are fit. No problems."

Then it´s Micah and Zab as FB´s for me - if glass boy breaks down then it´s plan B with Kola

Could be crap - coming form a couple of reds in the office - theres a press conference coming up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.