The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll do them, but worry about the rapist and shrek getting a jammy one against the run of play if we don't close them down quick.

it'll be a great day for City if Aguero is as direct and threatening as he was against Viktoria. if i were Rio or Vidic and i watched Kun's performance @ Plzen i don't know how much sleep i'd be able to get between now and derby day.

Rags win

Don't like to predict exact scores but 2-1/3-1maybe ?

I hope I'm wrong and for some reason I don't feel as tense going into this derby because I feel regardless of the result that city won't win the title this season. Not based on this far anyway and a defeat to united would go with my early assessment on city. I really do hope I'm wrong I hate them lot with such a thriving passion worst set of sports fans on the entire planet.

Come on city!

Chairman Wesker said:
Rags win

I hope I'm wrong and for some reason I don't feel as tense going into this derby because I feel regardless of the result that city won't win the title this season. Not based on this far anyway and a defeat to united would go with my early assessment on city. I really do hope I'm wrong I hate them lot with such a thriving passion worst set of sports fans on the entire planet.

Come on city!
I bet your a real fun guy in real life

I've not seen them this season, but I can't say I'm that confident if Moyes has them playing like Everton but with better players. We always struggled against them.

I think we'll only win by 2 or 3.

Chairman Wesker said:
Rags win

Come on city!

Blimey pal..we will teach them them a lesson this sunday..

Who's the Ref for this? I've just heard it's Webb or is some one winding me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.