The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
according premier league injury report, Richards and Silva will be back tomorrow while there will be late fitness test for Clichy.

Heard a rumour from someone I know that Silva limped out of training today (unconfirmed I must stress) but he might not be an option. Time for Jovetic perhaps?

rcgf said:
I fear we will be exposed down the left, with Kolarov, Silva/Nasri defending Rvp/Rooney will move to left too with Valencia , Nastatic will then get moved all over the place.
Kolarov needs a massive game !!
I live in hope !!! C'mon City !!!

I feel you but to be fair they haven't really created a whole lot of chances this season. I think Moyes will play it concervative again just like vs Chelsea. Play not to lose. We have had our way with the scum the last few years and but for a dodgy last second foul and a mentaly weak Nasri we'd not have lost last year either. They are scarred of us. THat's why they are constantly going on about how this derby isn't that important to them it's Liverpool that's really important to them. So when they lose they can shrug it off as not a big deal and until this year Liverpool have been shit so they can cluck about winning the biggest derby over an 8th place team.

Ric said:
Heard a rumour from someone I know that Silva limped out of training today (unconfirmed I must stress) but he might not be an option. Time for Jovetic perhaps?

I would go with Nasri. See if Samir can have two quality back to back games, and allowing him Silva's role of drifting all over the pitch including his natural position of central midfield.

Ric said:
ffs, just when I thought we were getting out of an injury ravaged period.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Ric said:

I would go with Nasri. See if Samir can have two quality back to back games, and allowing him Silva's role of drifting all over the pitch including his natural position of central midfield.

I think Nasri would've started regardless to be honest.

Ric said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Ric said:

I think Nasri would've started regardless to be honest.

I think so too. Nasri in the CAM position with linking up with Yaya and Aguero will produce the goods, in my opinion.

Just had a conversation with a serious, local, Season ticket holding Utd fan who knows his stuff.

He is frightened for tomorrow because he believes we have the better Manager and the better Players.

I met his honesty with my own.

I am frightened because I really think this "high line" of Defence and Yaya sat far too deep in the play suits United more than any other team in the Premiership.

We both agreed that its the "least" important Derby in a long time.

I would take a Draw right now if it was offered.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Just had a conversation with a serious, local, Season ticket holding Utd fan who knows his stuff.

He is frightened for tomorrow because he believes we have the better Manager and the better Players.

I am frightened because I really think this "high line" of Defence and Yaya sat far too deep in the play suits United more than any other team in the Premiership.

take a draw now? Fuck that shit I want the win.

ifiwasarichfan said:

Ha, I think we've had similar nights out tonight.

I've been out with three of my best mates (all die hard reds), and it was the same pretty much.

They're not especially confident, nor am I. We'd all take a draw.

Not sure why on forums that's seen as a sign of weakness, like predicting a comfortable win makes you a bigger Blue.

Each to their own, obviously, but there's nothing wrong in being pragmatic.

Clearly a win would be great and defeat painful, but don't think the result tomorrow will necessarily define either of our seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.