The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the type of game that Dinho needs to be 100%, if he bosses his position we win the game, it's as simple as that.

The Rags are shit at the back and have shown weakness through the years if you attack them, i feel Dinho's performance is crucial to Sundays result.

Chippy_boy said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Magicpants said:
I'm not confident at all, dreading it.

same here, van rapist and weetabix head looking half decent together. Along with the chances we keep giving to other teams, think them 2 bastards will mop them up.

4-2 to us.
Us being 4-0 at half time, them to claw 2 back with last 15 mins to go.

Navas 2
yaya 1
Kun 1

-

weetabix 1
rapist 1

You read it here 1st.

There's more chance of Gary Glitter being the next host on Children in Need.

Really difficult game to call. On balance I think we should win because we are at home and we are the better team. When you think of our home record it's pretty incredible with only 2 defeats in God knows how long - one at the end of the season when we didn't give a toss and the flukey shite one against the flukey shite.

But since it is a Derby - and an important one - anything could happen.

That said, I am going for a City win. 0-0 at half time and then us pouring on the pressure, running out 3-0 winners.

Our 2nd half performances are always much better - dominant in fact. So as long as we haven't lost it by half time, I see us winning.

ha ha if im right i want a chippy tea buying for me :) (Fish, chips and mushy peas & a fresh warbies)

I hate the build up to Derby day, from today onwards its never far of the mind.

Constantly searching the net and reading newspapers for more info, other people expert opinions (majority red wankers)

Two more nights of disturbed sleep.

The actual day build up even worse untill you get that 1st pint down ya.

All this over football, 90 mins of kicking a ball around....I cant wait till its over!!

Wouldn't have it any other way. 2 -1 City

I remember that game when Everton played the rags and Fellaini was everywhere and they couldn't get the ball off him, I hope he's not like that when we play the fookers, otherwise it's going to be tough un.

I'll go for a 1-0 and Negredo to fire home.

Although he looks out of his depth... The way Moyes sets his teams to play against "US" kind of worries me a little.

But if we play the attacking football we know we can play, then we should coming away with a convincing 6-1 win.

;)

Blue_Rossy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Blue_Rossy said:
same here, van rapist and weetabix head looking half decent together. Along with the chances we keep giving to other teams, think them 2 bastards will mop them up.

4-2 to us.
Us being 4-0 at half time, them to claw 2 back with last 15 mins to go.

Navas 2
yaya 1
Kun 1

-

weetabix 1
rapist 1

You read it here 1st.

There's more chance of Gary Glitter being the next host on Children in Need.

Really difficult game to call. On balance I think we should win because we are at home and we are the better team. When you think of our home record it's pretty incredible with only 2 defeats in God knows how long - one at the end of the season when we didn't give a toss and the flukey shite one against the flukey shite.

But since it is a Derby - and an important one - anything could happen.

That said, I am going for a City win. 0-0 at half time and then us pouring on the pressure, running out 3-0 winners.

Our 2nd half performances are always much better - dominant in fact. So as long as we haven't lost it by half time, I see us winning.

ha ha if im right i want a chippy tea buying for me :) (Fish, chips and mushy peas & a fresh warbies)

If we are 4-0 up at half time and run out 4-2 winners, I'll buy you a chippy tea at the Savoy.

do not delude yourselves - it will be a tough game. they have some game changers in their ranks that could hurt us if we lose concentration.

free kicks outside the box are going to be crucial and the red fuckers will be dropping like flies around our box to give van prick his moment of potential glory (as a side note i have come to loath van wanker as much as rooney now - so he is defo a true red). an upside is a penalty for them is more unlikely after the RADA performance put on by young last week, im sure the ref will make absolutely certain before giving one, and he might even snub a decent shout for one to be on the safe side.

that said, with our attacking threat and all our guys playing well i cant see any other outcome but a city win. it is a fascinating tie and a lot lot more than 3 points riding on this one, even this early in the season. losing last year like we did gave the rags all the confidence they needed to win the league without being a title winning team.

in conclusion - MUST NOT LOSE!

2-1 or 3-1 - pretty sure they will score.

I think Moyes will be cautious and play Rooney in advanced central midfield or on a flank. The big question for me is how we deal with them swamping the midfield?

I wouldn't start with two strikers but I would have two attack minded central midfielders. Yaya and Nasri ahead of Fernandinho, with Silva and Milner either side.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 am --<br /><br />I think Moyes will be cautious and play Rooney in advanced central midfield or on a flank. The big question for me is how we deal with them swamping the midfield?

I wouldn't start with two strikers but I would have two attack minded central midfielders. Yaya and Nasri ahead of Fernandinho, with Silva and Milner either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.