The Manchester Derby

Nani the fanny is fit, according to a lad on facebook who seems pretty well in the know.

Stop him, close down Scholes at all times, and we should be fine.

i would love it if we score a winner in the 96min with onlt 95mins allocated.
then sing to the scum 'where is your fergie time, where is your fergie time'
heaven........

Play to the whistle! We have to focus for the whole game it ends when it ends we all know what this ones like we all do so lets do this defend till the end and make sure everyone does there job for 90 minutes Fletcher will 100% get booked I know that much he's the wing cover man always assinged to cover thier fullbacks. Thier defence is shit hot sadly and that little Brazilian test tube baby they play is good as well Scholes when pressured fucks up but given time and space he will ping it to the wing to save running 60 yards the ginger twat so he must be closed down. I hope that Hernandez plays he can be out muscled and kiked out of the game. Close Schloes down you close thier width down as nani wont drop in to get the ball. De Jong and Yaya's marking and tackling is where the game can be won I think Silva has the skill to cut in and play the killer ball and tevez can cause problems anywhere across the park. It wont be easy at all they play the simple things very well and like to keep the ball. Has to be 100% hostile the ideal oucome would be Chicarito pisses himself at some point however his nappy may prevent this. Also the time displacement equipment if used hopfully can count for us this time. CTID.

The heart says we have a much better squad and should win by at least 2 clear goals.The head tells me Ade will miss a load of sitters,we'll get at least 1 player sent off and we'll get beaten in the 97th minute by a fletcher scuffed shot in off the post.To be honest,I hate the derbies for the sick feeling in the build up to them and the crap I have to put up with if we get beat.All the talk of the rags playing as a unit and playing to the whistle should be made irrelevant.I just hope that if we go 2 goals up,we don't sit back and try to defend the lead because it just invites pressure and mistakes are made.They need to know that we don't just want to beat them,we need to humiliate them.

Re: Re: The Manchester Derby

anymore than 2sheiks said:
The heart says we have a much better squad and should win by at least 2 clear goals.The head tells me Ade will miss a load of sitters,we'll get at least 1 player sent off and we'll get beaten in the 97th minute by a fletcher scuffed shot in off the post.
I feckin hate you...only cos I find myself agreeing with you.

off topic but is it still possible to upgrade child seasoncards to adult status for night games and if so anyone know how much it`ll cost in the south stand to do so, thanks in advance.

Re: Re: The Manchester Derby

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
The heart says we have a much better squad and should win by at least 2 clear goals.The head tells me Ade will miss a load of sitters,we'll get at least 1 player sent off and we'll get beaten in the 97th minute by a fletcher scuffed shot in off the post.

I feckin hate you...only cos I find myself agreeing with you.

Yep. No matter how much I want us to win, I don't think we will.

Arghhhhhhhhh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.