The many faces of controversial striker Craig Bellamy

If Bellamy isn't working with the squad, how was Mancini supposed to get his plans together for a game, like what shape we have when the opposition have the ball?
You wouldn't allow an actor to miss rehersals only to star in the show, it wouldn't work.
I like Bellamy, but last season all the players who played particularly at the end of tthe season knew their role in the team.

He has no good will with the fans after celebrating with Harry r after they beat us at our place to a champions league spot.

They were having a good laugh on the pitch after the game I thought that was really funny.

He's a nasty piece of shit I fully support the club and manager in the way they are handling this. Pay him off fuck that he can train on his own with the kids.

Craig seems to be saying that the money isn't important to him, so I think City's owners should pay off his contract, only give the money direct to his charity. Then wish him goodbye and good luck.

Result: Good publicity for City and one grouchy bugger offloaded.

I don't think Craig will be any threat to us in a footballing sense.

johnmc said:
mrbelfry said:
If its costing him £80k a week to look after 13 kids then he's getting ripped off somewhere. It is a shame that he couldn't give mancini more than a week.

Except he doesn't say that.
He used the kids in Sierra Leone to justify not being able to take a pay cut to wages that aren't important to him. Maybe I've put 2 and 2 together and got 5 but thats still better maths whoever is doing his accounts.

100% agree that he is entitled to his wages but wish footballers would be more honest. We pay him a salary that he wouldn't get anywhere else and he'd rather not get paid less to play somewhere else. Why should City reduce a transfer fee just so Craig or Carlos can keep a high wage at the next club? How is city not subsidising another clubs wage bill denying someone a move?

I would be fine with this.

Also all charitable donations are tax deductible !

I would really laugh if the club came out with this offer as it would make him look a complete idiot when he turned it down or tried to slime out of it.

It's great he does this work for charity but decent people don't trade off their good works they do it because it's the right thing to do not for the credit they get.

Again this shows Hughes to be the idiot that he is.

He bought a player with dodgy knees for £13M, agreed to pay him £4M a year for four years, when there was little if any chance atall of the player ever fulfilling the contract.

I hope Bellamy is pillared on here in the same way Danny Mills has

I find it rather bizare that some people have just cottoned on to the fact that Bellamy is trouble wherever he goes.

He has a long history of it, we all knew before he signed for us what he would bring, so we can't be precious now about the reality that he's acted the same way at our place the same way he's acted thoughout his career.

I was one of those who didn't want us to sign him. I cannot deny that for one season he was excellent for us and looked a top player. But we always knew it would end in tears.

Let him sit out the rest of his last season at the club training with the kids. Letting him go with a full pay off sends the totally wrong message out... and something that Tevez will pick up on very quickly!

Or give him a free. But just cancel the contract. No pay off.

Some on here still claim to back him but I very much doubt they are proper city supporters. All the fans I know and talk to have quite extreme opinions on him and believe me not in a good way.

I didn't want him most of the fans didn't want him. He's a twat and always has been at every club he has ever played for.

Hughes did an enormous amount of damage to this club he put us back years with his shit signings. We are going to be be paying the price for his awful mismanagement for some time to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.