The many faces of controversial striker Craig Bellamy

This entire article is engineered by Bellemy to piss the fans and the club off so we just say "fuck it, pay him off" - I'm sure this is what Bellamy really wants.

Another fucking Sparky disaster, bought a player who can't even train with the first team, what a joke.

We are as well making an example of him and making him train with the kids for a season that paying him to play for a rival side.

Question:

Who's worse Bellamy, Adebayor or Tevez?

TBH they all had previous, so I supposed we shouldn't be shocked that it's all ending like this, but I must say I admire the way we don't seem to be budging with any of them because it send out the correct message to any potential transfer targets that they will be treated and paid well, but we expect 100% effort from them and to be respectful on & off the pitch!!! Hopefully this is now the Manchester City way and our template for the way forward....

The above players are really making my blood boil, but thinking about Zab, NDJ & Captain Kompany, it soothes my fevered brow because they are a part of the rapidly approaching light at the end of a 35 year time tunnel and Bellamy, Adebayor & Tevez are quickly fading into the darkness behind us!!!

The future is bright, the future is Sky Blue...........

Offer Cardiff the same deal as last season, they pay him 25k per week to loan him. If its true he is on 80k per week we donate the 55k per week to his charity.

“If they [City] pay me my final year of my wages, then I’m sure I can go wherever I want.

Woah there! Get a grip bell end

Shameful the way how he's saying he can't take a pay cut purely because of the charity he runs. What's he gonna do next year when his huge contract runs out and no one else will pay him £90k a week then? I'm pretty sure he could take a hefty pay cut and still fund his charity

With the way he's trying to call all the shots and have everything his own way I'd love to see him rot in the reserves, but that probably isn't in the best interests of anyone

alera said:
Hughes did an enormous amount of damage to this club he put us back years with his shit signings. We are going to be be paying the price for his awful mismanagement for some time to come.

This is simply not true. Kompany, De Jong, Tevez, Zabaleta and Barry were all huge influences last season and actually helped take the Club forwards. i.e. 3rd place, FA Cup Winners etc. Hughes laid many good foundations at this Club and you're deliberately refusing to acknowledge it.

Mancini's made costly mistakes like Kolarov and Boateng. He kept Jo in the Squad when nobody wanted him in a Blue shirt. The Carling Cup and Europa campaigns were shocking considering the opposition we faced. The FA Cup run had ONE solid opponent throughout. His Football is too defensive at times. I'm very pleased with last season overall - but you need to be honest about these things. Praise where praise is due and criticism where criticism is due.

couldnt eat lol. Someone I know did some work at his flat.He is surrounded by people. When he got there he was told to take his shoes off and if he ever needed to speak to him he must call him Mr Bellamy! WTF? Biggest Prima Donna in football

Bell-end's a f#ckin nutter and idiot of the lowest order and this is him playing to form.
Yes he does have the last vestiges of a fading talent but his unreliability both physical and mental means that no other club would pay him what he's presently on (cos he ain't worth it).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.