The Mario Balotelli "hype"

When he missed the open goal I thought he would snap (like he did for us against Shaktar wasn't it) and get sent off
I'm certain I saw him clatter into Dunne after the ball had gone and thought that was he moment, but the fat ref missed it

I also thought that Balotelli looked a broken man late in the game

dickie davies said:
When he missed the open goal I thought he would snap (like he did for us against Shaktar wasn't it) and get sent off
I'm certain I saw him clatter into Dunne after the ball had gone and thought that was he moment, but the fat ref missed it

Give it till summer and he will be in Turkey or one of the Saudi clubs.
That or people will still be saying he has potential.

dickie davies said:

Haha. I texted my Irish, red dipper mate and said mario was going to sub himself off after that.
At one point he made a nice run into the box only for a shit pass to end up nowhere near him. He looked down at the pitch and all I could think was' "I should still be playing with Kun and spanish Dave".

BlueTG said:
Brenda signed him for one reason, and one reason only. To try and be that 'one manager' who got the unmanageable man playing his best football; in order to inflate his already grossly over inflated orange fat headed ego. He saw his name in flashing lights, I hope Balotelli is one of the reason he see's his name on his P45.

I also liked the way that the Liverpool fans bought into that. "We're Liverpool, he'll be different for us".

cibaman said:
BlueTG said:
Brenda signed him for one reason, and one reason only. To try and be that 'one manager' who got the unmanageable man playing his best football; in order to inflate his already grossly over inflated orange fat headed ego. He saw his name in flashing lights, I hope Balotelli is one of the reason he see's his name on his P45.

I also liked the way that the Liverpool fans bought into that. "We're Liverpool, he'll be different for us".
They're fucking hilarious and they don't even realise why.

His body language yesterday told everyone exactly what's going on inside his head.....

.....fuck all. Copious amounts of talent but the lad is a basket case.

the blue panther said:
It's the weight of that shirt - those Liverpool red ones are a lot heavier and difficult to get used to. Dick Emery said so. Fact.

Edited for accuracy ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.