The Mario Balotelli "hype"

You just know at some point he will have a crash in his Ferrari or whatever supercar he has, inside the Mersey tunnel, completely blocking it. It will happen.

Mario will always be, well, Mario. Yes; millions in the bank but a career full of ''what ifs'', ''if onlys'' and ''what might have beens''. Unfulfilled potential. Shame, but that's the way he seems to want it.

davymcfc said:
I said at the very beginning that mario is not the right player for liverpool or the premier league. Too inconsistent. Still a hero in my eyes for the contribution he made in the 6-1.

Not to mention the assist that won us the title. The wink at camel gob and the MOM performance in the cup final.He was a twat 90% of the time but did make the odd contribution....

Brenda signed him for one reason, and one reason only. To try and be that 'one manager' who got the unmanageable man playing his best football; in order to inflate his already grossly over inflated orange fat headed ego. He saw his name in flashing lights, I hope Balotelli is one of the reason he see's his name on his P45.

World class, best striker in the world, just needs to be motivated to win the balloon d'or, world player of the year, if only he had the workrate of Milner etc etc

That's why Inter, AC and City sold him, not good enough. He's at his level at Liverpool and even when he's been working his socks off he hasn't looked all that great. He'll have one great game every 5-6 games and everyone wanks themselves silly and forgets about the bang average games prior to that

BlueTG said:
Brenda signed him for one reason, and one reason only. To try and be that 'one manager' who got the unmanageable man playing his best football; in order to inflate his already grossly over inflated orange fat headed ego. He saw his name in flashing lights, I hope Balotelli is one of the reason he see's his name on his P45.
Bingo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.