The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Giallorosso said:
Balotelli is a cnut.
I struggle to believe his character is worse than majority on this board. A celebrity as a footballer is the best way to describe his career at the moment.

"If" sums Mario up perfectly.

If only he he had the passion of Pablo, if only he had the drive and determination of James, if only he could score 25 in a season, etc, etc.

The list could go on.

So much ability being wasted.

Lucky Toma said:
Purely from a footballing standpoint I was chuffed when he went to Anfield. Completely the wrong player for them.

He's proving himself to be completely the wrong player for every club he goes to.

Cheesy said:
Lucky Toma said:
Purely from a footballing standpoint I was chuffed when he went to Anfield. Completely the wrong player for them.

He's proving himself to be completely the wrong player for every club he goes to.

He has been talked about as having the *potential* to be a world class player for years and he is now 24.So far,except in glimpses,he hasn't shown it.Now even your average player can hit a screamer in from 30 yards every so often[think Danny Mills against Everton] so those odd instances mean fuck all unless he is doing it on a regular basis and he hasn't and isn't.

He didn't do it it both Milan clubs and he didn't do it at City.His value has dropped so far that even at 16 million and 24 years of age he is considered a gamble.If he doesn't have one or two stand out season's at Liverpool he is as good as finished in the top flight.Still his 'potential' will have earnt him enough money to live a luxury lifestyle for the rest of his life if he has invested wisely,well done for fooling them all Mario.

It was amusing to listen to scousers on radio phone-ins telling the world that at £16m, he wasn't a gamble and if it all went wrong, they would get most of their money back. That is debatable. If it does go wrong, his club would lose tens of millions in prize or qualification money, before even thinking of a loss in his transfer valuation. Some even claimed he had "matured" and that Brenda would get the best out of him. If that was true, he would still be at Milan, not shipped out at a loss. Some players do not mature, and the dippers themselves ought to know this has they themselves had a notorious one, El Hadj Djouf.

It is only just clicking with the deluded scousers that Suarez was Liverpool last year. Without him they are no better than they were 2/3/4 years ago.

Balotelli won't work for them.

I said at the very beginning that mario is not the right player for liverpool or the premier league. Too inconsistent. Still a hero in my eyes for the contribution he made in the 6-1.

When they find him sailing up the river Mersey on a dustbin lid, what will Brenda say then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.