The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Fame Monster said:
forevermancity said:
Fame Monster said:
If he had the work-rate of Pablo Zabaleta, the professionalism of James Milner, and the never say die attitude of the Chilean miners, he'd still be one of the worst players to ever play for City. Passing, control, balance, co-ordination and vision - the things that comprise 90% of the game - he is a 1/10. He will fuck Liverpool up this season, mark my words.

Behave..vision is unreal, up there with pirlo and iniesta

The collective football understanding on this forum is so fucking dreadful that I have completely lost the ability to sense sarcasm but forgive me if you were taking the piss.

He got 1 assist for a team that scored over 200 goals in his time here...in terms of vision, up there with Pirlo and Iniesta...I don't fucking think so. He should be the poster boy for specsavers.

if you're claiming his control, balance, and co-ordination are a 1/10, I think you might be the one lacking a "football understanding." He's relied on nothing but his natural ability to get to where he is. If he put even half the time Milner puts in working on his technique he would be a completely different player. Honestly you're both morons

sir baconface said:
His market value is £16m. Same as Welbeck. No room for argument there because that is what was recently paid.

You don't get world class strikers for £16m.

That about sums it up.

Mix welbeck's attitude, effort and pace with Mario's ability then you would have a half decent striker on your hands

Bokonon said:
Fame Monster said:
forevermancity said:
Behave..vision is unreal, up there with pirlo and iniesta

The collective football understanding on this forum is so fucking dreadful that I have completely lost the ability to sense sarcasm but forgive me if you were taking the piss.

He got 1 assist for a team that scored over 200 goals in his time here...in terms of vision, up there with Pirlo and Iniesta...I don't fucking think so. He should be the poster boy for specsavers.

if you're claiming his control, balance, and co-ordination are a 1/10, I think you might be the one lacking a "football understanding." He's relied on nothing but his natural ability to get to where he is. If he put even half the time Milner puts in working on his technique he would be a completely different player. Honestly you're both morons

Haha, Honestly just laughed out loud at this.

80s Shorts said:
sir baconface said:
His market value is £16m. Same as Welbeck. No room for argument there because that is what was recently paid.

You don't get world class strikers for £16m.

That about sums it up.

no. you have to spend £50M to get a world class striker....

Balotelli (continued)

Love him as a crazy, bright and important part of the team. I was upset when he left, and it's not the same without him. Dont give a fuck about his move to lfc. I even can imagine him celebrating a goal scored against us, but he would have more hype (he maybe still likes) from media and lfc and respect from many city fans, including me of course, if he doesn't celebrate
Mario+Balotelli+Manchester+City+v+Swansea+Lh_Zqc8qkSfl.jpg

Re: Balotelli (continued)

SlimShadyRus said:
Love him as a crazy, bright and important part of the team. I was upset when he left, and it's not the same without him. Dont give a fuck about his move to lfc. I even can imagine him celebrating a goal scored against us, but he would have more hype (he maybe still likes) from media and lfc and respect from many city fans, including me of course, if he doesn't celebrate

But but but he doesn't celebrate goals anyway as 'it's his job'

Re: Balotelli (continued)

quiet_riot said:
SlimShadyRus said:

But but but he doesn't celebrate goals anyway as 'it's his job'
It's still kind of celebration. but if he does like Lampard did - showing he doesn't want to do anything after he scored, it would be respectable

mario-balotelli-g

cristiano-ronaldo-487-mario-balotelli-goal-celebration-for-manchester-city-simply-staring-the-crowd-and-crossing-his-arms.jpg

1318179-28356809-2560-1440.jpg

manchester-city-chelsea-frank-lampard_3207118.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.