The Meaning of Life....

I shared a house with someone who went out with one she would call at 7am wake him up do the business and go to work and then straight from work come back round the novelty soon wore off

toby said:
I shared a house with someone who went out with one she would call at 7am wake him up do the business and go to work and then straight from work come back round the novelty soon wore off

It wasnt so much the frequency of the sex more the intensity that eventually wore me out lol

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluebird1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
nymphos are over rated

Have you met many then?

Just the one.

The relationship didnt last long.

She was arguably insane too which didnt help though.

What??

The insane ones are the best!!
Who has the job of rating nymphos can i work for you and yes the insane one's are the best

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluebird1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
nymphos are over rated

Have you met many then?

Just the one.

The relationship didnt last long.

She was arguably insane too which didnt help though.

What??

The insane ones are the best!!

Initially they are yeah then it all quickly spirals and gets too mental.

Fun while it lasts but I'd never want to go out with a psycho woman again!

der-bomber said:
Throughout the course of my life l have always been concerned about 2 burning issues, firstly...

Do Nymphomaniacs really exist ?

How do you know when you have had enough to drink ?

This weekend l discovered the answer to the second one. Whilst pogo-ing about on the dancefloor at my local RFC with the rest of the lads ,l know what you are thinking, but we are not hermers by the way.

I suddenly become aware of a large damp patch in the region of my groin area. This threw up the conundrum, had l innocently spilt some beer down my front or inadvertently swamped myself.
Determined to get to the bottom of this ,l instinctively dropped my jeans to my knees and bent over just far enough to smell whether it stank of beer or piss.
Thankfully, this proved to be a Eureka moment and a little voice kicked in and said maybe, just maybe its time to go home.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090302153812782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090302153812782</a> :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.