The Media Against Pep?

Well then Shiekh Mansoor should buy NEWS UK and close them down.
Now wouldn't that be an interesting concept, there'd be a fair few of these assholes shitting themselves in their jobs. The press can and do create stories all the time to direct the general population in whatever way they see fit or are told to and a lot of people are gullible. Unfortunately we are never going to beat them so as angry as the continuous attacks and twisted stories makes me all I can really do is support my team.

He said as much years ago, he said somewhere he'd promised his wife a short intense coaching career then maybe academy work somewhere.
I've been convinced for ages we would be his last club job, then maybe take the Kuwait team for the world cup there, then a backseat somewhere. That would see him with us until end of 2019 /20, four seasons.
Its all very old news.
There's a World Cup in Kuwait?

I've stated this many times before, even with Bayern fans - Pep is not staying at City longterm. City is a pitstop in his tour of the footballing world, it too will come to an end. I also agree that he will not coach indefinitely and of course will return home in some capacity
He will stay at City longer than three years.

Although it pains me to say it, the most successful English club by far for the past 25 years has been the rags. 13 Premier League titles vs our 2, vs Chelsea 4 vs Arsenal 2.

The club that has stood for absolutely no shit like this whatsoever is also the rags.

Are these two facts unrelated? Of fucking course they are not. Ferguson not allowing continual libellous rubbish like this to be printed created an environment where no-one dared criticise. The media had no choice but to get onboard or be banished. Prospective fans read (in the main) nothing but positive stories and signed up in their droves. Referees were intimidated into - at the very least - making United-friendly decisions. Or were afraid of making harsh ones for fear of the consequences.

This strategy PLAINLY worked.

Why our inept media department have not after all this time, grasped this, I am at a loss to understand. Our "turn the other cheek" approach PLAINLY DOES NOT work. It's about time we changed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.