The Mirror

SamCity123 said:
Stortz said:
He looked pretty happy to me today when ya ya slotted in the 3rd.

Ah, but a source close to Aguero told me that he is a good actor and he calls that the 'pretend to look happy so I can keep playing' face. It has also been reported that he just wears a mask and we've never seen his real face.
We must "out" the muck spreader!

strongbowholic said:
I began typing a response, and you know what? I just can't be arsed. In fact I've re-read the articles and I'm just sat here laughing.

Steve Bates. What a fucking whopper!
It is laughable,but cnuts like this keep writing this crap and getting away with it,said before the club should come down on bastards like this with an iron fist....

What we have got to do is have more of the type of performance like we seen against Newcastle. Then these types of stories becomes a parody.

deano ou812 said:
I have to admit,i buy this shit of an excuse for a paper from time to time,well not anymore,just have to get a more riveting read instead,like the book on paper clips and their many uses....

When I'm in hospital, going on a train/plane I buy all these shite papers. At home I can't remember the last paper I bought, must be 5 years ago at least!!

the mirror has always come up with bollocks to try and beat the news of world or now sun you would be better of reading the viz

Sergio, why the fuck would we swop a 24 yr old for a 31 yr old,
But as far as this goes:
Mario Balotelli is taking Manchester City to a Premier League tribunal to overturn a £340,000 club fine.

The controversial Italian striker will appear before an independent two-man panel in London on ­Wednesday after being docked two weeks’ wages by the champions.

I say get rid of him its a Tevez situation boiling up here again but one different thing here is that Tevez does the job on the pitch when he gets a chance unlike Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.