The miserable old bastard thread

Adverts for skytv, netflix or amazon prime where after the advert narrator (usually that devil shit dermot 'o' leary) says what the offer is, they put in a bit from a film where the actors say ''Now thats good!'' or some other wanky saying like ''what more do you want?''.

Adverts for skytv, netflix or amazon prime where after the advert narrator (usually that devil shit dermot 'o' leary) says what the offer is, they put in a bit from a film where the actors say ''Now thats good!'' or some other wanky saying like ''what more do you want?''.
i hate ads, they stop me from watching tv. maybe they are a blessing in disguise. i always have to flick through channels during adverts...... for the sake of sanity.

I hate TV ads as well, but BBC trailers are as bad, you are witing to watch a programme, but when the previous one finishes you are then subjected to three minutes of trails for upcoming progs you've seen 100 times before. I hate bloody Downton ABBEY, I hate Bake off, I hate call the midwife, I hate Wayne Rooney and his silly outstretched arms and his ugly face, I hate people who hold their knife and fork in their wrong hands, I hate getting up in the night for a pee, I hate other drivers, I hate that ugly wife oF George Clooney, I hate people who say "for you and I", I hate men with hairy legs and flip flops parading round in public places, I hate Richard and Judy, I hate seeing women with fat legs like rugby players wearing tight leggings, I hate footballers who sidefoot the ball when shooting (watch Delph's 30-yarder to see how it should be done, toe pointing downwards), I hate "class of 92" mythologising. I hate sodding cold weather that plays havoc with my bowels, I hate turbulence in planes, I hate spiders (evil buggers), I hate charity bags through the door, I hate all those who say "absolutely" in reply to a question, Now I hate the liar Martinez, I hate cold fizzy lager and people who drink the abominable stuff when there is a choice of tasty ales (what's up with them?), I hate baby George and sycophantic articles/ picture shoots in the press & other media ( the royal birth has put a smile on the face of the nation? Not on mine it's not), I hate silly Jonathan Ross and his stupid voice, I hate tabloids and their daft front page "stories", I hate Cameron & Osborne as well as Boris Buffoon, I hate the concept of people described as a "national treasure", I hate most things.

I hate TV ads as well, but BBC trailers are as bad, you are witing to watch a programme, but when the previous one finishes you are then subjected to three minutes of trails for upcoming progs you've seen 100 times before. I hate bloody Downton ABBEY, I hate Bake off, I hate call the midwife, I hate Wayne Rooney and his silly outstretched arms and his ugly face, I hate people who hold their knife and fork in their wrong hands, I hate getting up in the night for a pee, I hate other drivers, I hate that ugly wife oF George Clooney, I hate people who say "for you and I", I hate men with hairy legs and flip flops parading round in public places, I hate Richard and Judy, I hate seeing women with fat legs like rugby players wearing tight leggings, I hate footballers who sidefoot the ball when shooting (watch Delph's 30-yarder to see how it should be done, toe pointing downwards), I hate "class of 92" mythologising. I hate sodding cold weather that plays havoc with my bowels, I hate turbulence in planes, I hate spiders (evil buggers), I hate charity bags through the door, I hate all those who say "absolutely" in reply to a question, Now I hate the liar Martinez, I hate cold fizzy lager and people who drink the abominable stuff when there is a choice of tasty ales (what's up with them?), I hate baby George and sycophantic articles/ picture shoots in the press & other media ( the royal birth has put a smile on the face of the nation? Not on mine it's not), I hate silly Jonathan Ross and his stupid voice, I hate tabloids and their daft front page "stories", I hate Cameron & Osborne as well as Boris Buffoon, I hate the concept of people described as a "national treasure", I hate most things.

Absolutely mate. :-)

So what DO you like?

And I was always under the impression that treasure, be it in boxes or national, should be buried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.