The MMA Thread

bud no offence but GSP ain t GSP from 2009, he is near the end nd become a typical tapper haha lol

seriously, there is ALVES DIAZ nd CONDIT which will dominate the welterweight for years.. Ares can play in the second row for the next two years, well if that goes good maybe something...

Nick Diaz VS Carlos Condit will be a better fight than GSP could deliver.

Also, in the post above i mented Silva would stop Jones, that s nonsesne, Bones would win that too, tho it would go more than 2 rounds.

I think Silva could take Jones.
his striking angles and jujitsu are just ridiculous.
Jones is a good fighter but i still thing shogun would have beaten him if it not for coming off the back of a lengthy injury.

Shogun was beaten by Jones by fair play nd in best condition, i don t see why should he be better now than Jones, who has developed more skill.

Silva wouldn t beat him too, i m pretty sure at this. Jones is the who has the impact reach nd technicaly Silva ain t that much better to beat him. Jones is also in a higher class. it would be an historic match, but it won t happen - at least i dont belive.

Jon Jones would beat Silva.... This is coming from someone who has been a fan of Silva for many years.

Too powerful for Silva, sure he has more tactical/technical prowess but the sheer athleticisim of Jones would win that fight.

and Shogun would lose any day of the week against Jones... maybe 3yrs ago he'd have a sniff.

as for the comments made by someone above saying Lesnar is "dominant" in The UFC?

Again this falls down to athleticism and his ability to control the cage because of this.
He is erratic and with the right angle would be caught easily (Velasquez 121)

He is superb considering he has never involved himself around Submission fighting/standup sports such as Boxing yet in a short space of time has developed superbly.
I am aware of his real wrestling successes.

Well pissed off!!!! My recording of last nights fight cut off at the start of the third round of Evans v Davies :-/

tonights royal rumble links >>> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=246754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=246754</a>

To be honest, with his Muay Thai and the experience that Silva has got (Assuming your talking about Anderson Silva) it'd be over in 2 rounds, 3 at the most. Jon Jones has got potential but I honestly think Silva would wipe the floor with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.