The MMA Thread

The standing choke from Jon Jones was nice, to be fair Machida was already rocked by the time he soaked this in but putting a black belt to sleep like that.... respect!

Still only 24 as well....

everyone wants silva vs jones, most likely the best technical fight of all time nd dana should think bout it. it s clear ufc is making money with both but just to follow hes way it should be announced. btw never seen a standing gouillitine finish.

too bad gsp got hurt this week (for 10 monts), but diaz otr will be a better fight anyway.

agree with conor, the mir win will be marked in history. would never tough of it, nd there you go. the bone is done.

Quality fights last night.

Mir was brilliant, came back from the brink. Great stoppage,. Ouch!!

Bones is on another planet at the moment. Who can stop him? Silva?

Gutted that GSP is out for so long but hopefully someone else will rise to the challenge.

Got really into UFC when i bought the game in like 2009 or something. Flashed out and got back into wrestling again but now I'm back into both. Looking forward to seeing Lesnar fight, only ever seen him in WWE, hearing he is very dominant in UFC however.

speccybob 8 said:
Quality fights last night.

Mir was brilliant, came back from the brink. Great stoppage,. Ouch!!

Bones is on another planet at the moment. Who can stop him? Silva?

Gutted that GSP is out for so long but hopefully someone else will rise to the challenge.

Watch for Rory Macdonald he is another Canadian fighter in the welterweight division and has looked very dominant in recent fights. He absolutely dismantled Nate Diaz and Mike Pyle. He is definitely one of the most exciting fighters out there and I believe the only real potential challenger to GSP's throne once he gets more experience under his belt. Not to mention he is only 22.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.