The MMA Thread

Hope Akiyama wins tonight, seems every fight he takes is harder, Leben(I think), then took on Bisping, now taking on Belfort. 3 very tough fights, can't stand evans or tito but hope evans kicks the fuck out of Tito.

Felt sorry for Tito he was well outclassed & just backs up what i thought that he is well past his best . I knew Evans would take him but at least he will get paid a few quid for his troubles .

pips said:
Felt sorry for Tito he was well outclassed & just backs up what i thought that he is well past his best . I knew Evans would take him but at least he will get paid a few quid for his troubles .

Tito done well last night. In the second round I thought he was going to choke out Evans. It was by no means a bad preformance from Tito 2 fights in 5 weeks is going to take it out of any fighter. I think he will get another fight against 1 of Thiago Silva or Antonio Nogueira.

leighton said:
pips said:

Tito done well last night. In the second round I thought he was going to choke out Evans. It was by no means a bad preformance from Tito 2 fights in 5 weeks is going to take it out of any fighter. I think he will get another fight against 1 of Thiago Silva or Antonio Nogueira.
Yes he did well to to last as long as he did he got a choke on evans but thats about it he got a beating & was 2nd best at everything in what i watched anyway . Maybe its just me but i thought Tito was well beat but then again what do i know .<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm --<br /><br />At 2.00 am on channel 433 premier sports (free view) its Dan the outlaw hardy vs Chris lights out lytle . It should be a good old dust up & im going for the brit Hardy whos coming off the back of a couple of defeats so hes in desperate need of a win ? Expecting fireworks in this one cant wait .

ufc 134 tonight. Silva v Okami. Think Anderson will be just too good tonight and will take Okami out when he wants to.

The undercard fight of Maurico Rua v Forest Griffin I think this fight might be the fight of the night. Forest will find it hard with Rua but my gut feeling is a Forest win. Think he will KO Rua early in the fight.

What a preformance by all the Brazilians last night. Silva was brilliant in that second round it was just too easy for him. Only fight left for Silva is GSP if they can do it at a catch weight.
Big Nogs KO was top as was Shoguns Ruas over Forest Griffin maybe a rematch with Jon Jones might be on before the end of the year if all stay fit.

The crowd were mental last night for all of the fights I seen.

The crowd was amazing because of the brazilian fighters, when Cane lost they boo'd Nedkov out. Pathetic.

Peason had a very good Fight against Barboza. The Fight of the Night.

Crazy scene at the Prelims in the Miller Fight, that was epic stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.