The MMA Thread

Gutted that the brazilians won, didn't like any of them. Anderson Silva is too cocky even though he is probably the pound for pound number 1 in the ufc. Can't wait til Sonnen gets his rematch

Next Saturday JONES BONES vs. RAMPAGE.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm --<br /><br />TODAY!

Prelims live and free on Facebook (Official UFC Fanpage) at 11pm

The Mainfights fights from 2am nd Jones vs. Rampage will start somewhere between 4 - 4:30am.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUnp3SjDB7s[/youtube]

Should be a good night. Bones Jones has the potential to become a all time great. At 24 Jones could well move up the weights if he wishes to do and I would expect him to do so and maybe 1 day even move up to heavyweight.

As for the undercard I love Matt Hughes hes the main reason I watched MMA a brilliant fighter back in the day. Now its a must win fight for Hughes if he looses to Koscheck I hope he calls it a day.

Just watched UFC 137 Diaz vs BJ

Crocop is finished with fighting once for all, was bout time & belive he would die in the octagon.

Also BJ said he wouldn t fight anymore, very clever because he couldnt last for 1 round. The future is Diaz, who will most likely take a shot against GSP for the Title.

Bad card on the end, all fights were boring.

Diaz won the fight well last night. BJ looked past it last night.

Diaz v GSP in Feburary think GSP will win the fight. Diaz was throwing bombs last night in the stand up I would of loved to see him mix it up a bit more. Will be a close fight but GSP will win it in my view. BJ retiring is the best thing for him to do. With UFC they will want him to fight on like the other legends.

It is almost surreal that Steven Seagal is having an impact on UFC fights.

Wonder if a film is lined up about it?

leighton said:

Diaz v GSP in Feburary think GSP will win the fight. Diaz was throwing bombs last night in the stand up I would of loved to see him mix it up a bit more. Will be a close fight but GSP will win it in my view. BJ retiring is the best thing for him to do. With UFC they will want him to fight on like the other legends.

Penn. “This is the last time you’ll see me in here. I want to perform at the top level. I’ve got a daughter and another one on the way. I don’t want to go home looking like this.”

This doesn t sound like the end word, maybe hes just needing the breakk. It was a bad timing for him to get into that Fight only 35 days before. Maybe he will want a real end fight nd will get it.

Diaz vs. GSP is going to be a cracker, but GSP will tape him all the time nd he will go for submissions. Tho Diaz will make some impact and damage GSP, but not that badly.

balkanno said:
leighton said:

Penn. “This is the last time you’ll see me in here. I want to perform at the top level. I’ve got a daughter and another one on the way. I don’t want to go home looking like this.”

This doesn t sound like the end word, maybe hes just needing the breakk. It was a bad timing for him to get into that Fight only 35 days before. Maybe he will want a real end fight nd will get it.

Diaz vs. GSP is going to be a cracker, but GSP will tape him all the time nd he will go for submissions. Tho Diaz will make some impact and damage GSP, but not that badly.

To be honest BJ has nothing to prove to anyone. His fights with Mat Hughes over the years got me into the MMA and Penn big time. Used to love Mat Hughes always thought he was a great fighter at his peak.

leighton said:
balkanno said:
leighton said:

To be honest BJ has nothing to prove to anyone. His fights with Mat Hughes over the years got me into the MMA and Penn big time. Used to love Mat Hughes always thought he was a great fighter at his peak.

Wasn t saying he has, i just don t belive hes going to retire after this. The UFC will offer him a fight to end hes Career and fill their Card.

Yes i belive i ave some fights with Hughes somewhere on my disk, i was watching UFC since 66, Chuck vs Tito their rematch and since then most likely all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.