the money stick we get beaten by

To be honest we have got Est Cola in Indonesia as an official soft drink partner....these are the type of deals all the big clubs do and we are finally getting smart and getting in on the action<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 pm --<br /><br />To be honest we have got Est Cola in Indonesia as an official soft drink partner....these are the type of deals all the big clubs do and we are finally getting smart and getting in on the action

Re: Success bought not earnt

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
[
ofBe8iH.jpg

eewtpD0.jpg

vlJBN1Z.jpg
[/quote]

They must be running out of ideas now having acquired official paint and noodles partners and 14 (yes fourfuckingteen) official telecoms partners.

PS. Who the fuck is their 'global partner' Yanmar?

Prestwich_Blue said:
1) In 1931 they were saved from going out of business by a wealthy local man called James Gibson. He not only recruited Busby but paid for Old Trafford to be rebuilt after the war out of his own pocket.

Not quite the full story PB. Post war, Gibson heavily lobbied the government to pay for the reconstruction and eventually the War Damage Commission gave in and handed the rags substantial (for the time) cash grants to remove debris and rebuild the stands.

Not forgetting the state of the art cantilever north stand (now the GPC stand) a significant part of the cost of which was paid for out of a government grant to tart up the swamp for the 1966 World Cup.

I just laugh when it's brought up and reply " it's fucking great isn't it?"
I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the circumstances that have left us in the position we are now - I just know I'm eternally grateful and no amount of spiteful, bitter jealous sniping from other fans, media and general cockwombles are going to change that.
Our money has made draws like today possible, that's all that matters to me.

laserblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
1) In 1931 they were saved from going out of business by a wealthy local man called James Gibson. He not only recruited Busby but paid for Old Trafford to be rebuilt after the war out of his own pocket.

Not quite the full story PB. Post war, Gibson heavily lobbied the government to pay for the reconstruction and eventually the War Damage Commission gave in and handed the rags substantial (for the time) cash grants to remove debris and rebuild the stands.

Not forgetting the state of the art cantilever north stand (now the GPC stand) a significant part of the cost of which was paid for out of a government grant to tart up the swamp for the 1966 World Cup.
The first stand of its type, coming complete with corporate boxes. The game changed from that moment onwards and the cash cow was born, all thanks to the taxpayer.

One of the things that makes me laugh is when fans/media (basically the retards) cite the "MASSIVE losses" of 90m. Don't these thick fucks realise that we had losses of £191m the previous year? So then, how are we not doing things the right way?

jrb said:
Since that list was published in January of this year, I think they've added another 10-15 sponsors. They must have between 45-50 sponsors ATM.

Not to mention selling 10% of the club on the NYSE. And listing the club/company in the Cayman Islands.

And their fans accuse our club of selling it's soul.(get to f***!)

ofBe8iH.jpg

eewtpD0.jpg

vlJBN1Z.jpg

And to think I thought Casillero Del Diablo was decent wine.....

Pablo1 said:
I just laugh when it's brought up and reply " it's fucking great isn't it?"
I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the circumstances that have left us in the position we are now - I just know I'm eternally grateful and no amount of spiteful, bitter jealous sniping from other fans, media and general cockwombles are going to change that.
Our money has made draws like today possible, that's all that matters to me.
Could not of said any better myself and perfect use of the word 'Cockwomble'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.