The most boring or random meeting of a City player

sorry guys but all them fail in comparison..........

this one had me totally awe struck, a true legend at the club.

a few years back me and my buddy were in trafford tucking into a Maccies. when a large group came and sat next to us only to recognise one of them, there in the crowd was our 'hero', i was taken aback. a city legend has brought his family to mcDonalds, how generous. next thing hes chomping down on a large big mac meal plus everyone elses remains a whole 2 days before the derby against utd.......none other than god rencarnated....Sun Jihai......i nearly wet myself :O

Away at Tranmere a few years back - took my (then) young lad to the loo on the Corporate lounge and just as he finished the loo in trap 1 flushed - and out came Paul Dickov pulling up his tracksuit

Met Paul Power in the bog one Saturday night in Carriages nightclub after we'd won at WBA, Carried on talking for about half an hour then he said "I'll have to go now, the girlfriend will be wondering where I am" top bloke.

met howard kendal 3 months after he left us for everton,told me he really liked city but the pull of everton was to much,really nice bloke just wished he could of stayed with us longer

Two good stories. Very first day at Uni in Manchester and me and another lad were walking around Picadilly Gardens at Lunchtime. The lad I was with I had got talking to earlier in the day as we were on the same History course and he told me he had just been released by City. I cant for the life of me remember his name. Sat on some bench eating a pie and up walks Paul Power and asks him how it was going and if he was all right for money and then he stayed for about ten minutes for a chat. This lad also told me that one of his team mates was Peter Barnes' younger brother and he was gonig to play for England as well. Anyone know what happened to him? This would have been September 1980.

Second story - in a pub with a group of lads including Steve Lomas who was explaining how he had told Wimbledon to knob off as they were only offering 1.4 Million over two years !! and Stevie is a top bloke as well.

Finally SWP tried to pull my only daughter in an R/B club, less than a week after making his England debut.

Work experience at Waterside Hotel, Didsbury, Fitzroy Simpson asks if I want to join in with his weights session. I'm about 15 at the time and he nearly snapped my spine pushing me through the painbarrier. Also my mate accidentally smashes a snooker que into a fella playing on an adjacent table in Riley's in Alty. It was old disco pants with his dad. Proper nice guy!

at maine road me and my brother use to hang around the players car park before kick of. the best times i had where

shaking MFV(rip) hand, his grip was so tight he nearly broke it. lol

when i asked eyal berkovic for his autograph i asked him if he could put TO LUKE and he put to BOOK FROM EYAL BERKOVIC

I WAS 14 at the time

After a game againt burnley in the carling cup(or whatever it was called then) in the late 90's (i think it was swps debut ) we spent an hour searching for my pride and joy white rs turbo.

Fearing the worse we trudged back to the deserted dump that is turf moor to ring home for a lift, when a bloke in a city tracksuit emerged. it was michael brown. We said hello, and chatted about the game, and he asked what we were doing still hanging around. I told him my car had been nicked, and he was really understanding and offered us a lift to manchester!! unfortunately, we were heading for Blackpool, so he got us into turf moor to use the phone to ring home. always thought of him as a top bloke since (off the park anyway).

Incidentally, the rs turbo turned black overnight and turned up, burnt out in baccup.

Cheers, you inbred east lancs wankers!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.