The most challenging thing you’ve done?

Went to Old Scaffold, 1989, to watch the rags v Arsenal (it was a supplier do, so free food and booze before and after the game) and was sat in the home end. Arsenal equalised to make it 1-1 (that was hard) but then the rags went and scored three more. One of the worst days of my life and I vowed never to set foot in that shit-hole ever again.

Having to leave ‘Pasha’ in Cologne.

I’d have happily lived out the rest of my days on the top floor of that wonderful, glorious place.

WTF are you on about? Is this another language, erm, bro?
Haha, I started playing competitive computer games against people who have been at it for 10 years on pc and are decidedly good. There is always 2-3 twitch streamers in a game and these people literally get paid to play so they do, for hours and hours and hours so they become bloody good. The rest have 1000's of hours in cs:go, battlefield 3,4,1 and 5, rainbow six, pubg etc. I had literally 0 hours or even knew how to use a mouse and keyboard to play.

Unlike console you can't just jump in and be at a decent level within a couple of rounds. If you run across a road without checking 360 degrees for example you will get shot before you cross, you must be much more tactical in how you play. Add into that fighting against cheaters who use programs to help them in the game and it is a hard task. The casual gamer is largely not welcome because you will be so bad it will be no fun at all for you. Especially if you expect the same experience as console. You see a lot of players rage quit because they keep getting shot and feel they are just cannon fodder, which they are.

i just spent 18 days so far out of my comfort zone I couldn’t even see it with binoculars.

I sailed nonstop single handed from Falmouth to Valencia in my 28ft boat.

1598nautical miles, 500 lucky strike fags ( ran out 2 days before the end), 1 dislocated finger, 3 gales , 1 swamping and virtually 0 sleep.
I got here on the 18th and am only now able to function semi normally again.

My fire has definitely not gone out.

Amazing!!! Admire this immensely as I spent 3 weeks on boat going to the Falklands and hated every second of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.