The most rancid smell you have ever whiffed is?

rotted barley (gag)
I kind of understand what you mean mate. When we go fishing in the Ebro after the carp, at the beginning of the trip we buy a raw sack of maize and put it in a plastic drum with a bag of sugar added to ferment. It's best after 4-5 days of fermenting in the sun. Drives the carp wild and attracts them into the swim, but it fuckin' stinks when spodding it out.

We unearthed a skunks nest under a house with a bobcat once. Had to leave the job and go beers. When we came back we had to leave the job for the day.
I've never been napalmed but I'll bet it is similar.

i worked one winter season on a husky yard in northern Norway. We used to collect raw offal from a meat-processing factory - the parts that weren’t for human consumption, mainly tripe, lungs and hearts. We would cut the offal up then use an industrial blender, before filling 20kg trays and freezing it. Being in the Arctic, it was usually cold enough to place the trays outside, under a large tarpaulin.

Come the spring, however, we’d not managed to use all the blocks, and there had been somewhat of a thaw. It was down to me to lift the tarpaulin and to deal with whatever I found beneath... Now, if anyone ever asks you to deal with rotten meat and blood, do anything you can to avoid the task! The stench is so horrendous, it will stay with you for that long, you can actually recall it. It took me three showers, including full-clothed, before I got anywhere near dampening the original smell.

All those body parts from my latest rampage wouldn’t win an award at a perfumery convention. That’s for sure.

Problem is, you can only eat so much, and I forgot to freeze the leftovers.

Schoolboy Serial Killer Error.

Raw chicken carcass in a bin in summer for a couple of days leaves much to be desired also.

i worked one winter season on a husky yard in northern Norway. We used to collect raw offal from a meat-processing factory - the parts that weren’t for human consumption, mainly tripe, lungs and hearts. We would cut the offal up then use an industrial blender, before filling 20kg trays and freezing it. Being in the Arctic, it was usually cold enough to place the trays outside, under a large tarpaulin.

Come the spring, however, we’d not managed to use all the blocks, and there had been somewhat of a thaw. It was down to me to lift the tarpaulin and to deal with whatever I found beneath... Now, if anyone ever asks you to deal with rotten meat and blood, do anything you can to avoid the task! The stench is so horrendous, it will stay with you for that long, you can actually recall it. It took me three showers, including full-clothed, before I got anywhere near dampening the original smell.
I'm a incontinence adviser, does that give you a clue ?
My god, you guys have tough jobs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.