The most rancid smell you have ever whiffed is?

I kind of understand what you mean mate. When we go fishing in the Ebro after the carp, at the beginning of the trip we buy a raw sack of maize and put it in a plastic drum with a bag of sugar added to ferment. It's best after 4-5 days of fermenting in the sun. Drives the carp wild and attracts them into the swim, but it fuckin' stinks when spodding it out.
I used to live in a farm cottage and every fucking summer they rotted the stuff down for god only knows what reason (maybe to grow 7 foot chickens).
The stench pervaded everything. it was beyond horrible.

All those body parts from my latest rampage wouldn’t win an award at a perfumery convention. That’s for sure.

Problem is, you can only eat so much, and I forgot to freeze the leftovers.

Schoolboy Serial Killer Error.

Raw chicken carcass in a bin in summer for a couple of days leaves much to be desired also.
That reminds me of a chicken we bought from Morrisons, probably about 20 years ago. On opening the plastic cling film the stench was vile as it was rotten, even though it was well within date, It went straight in the bin. A few months later we went shopping again at Morrisons and again we bought another chicken. Same thing, as the last one, fuckin' stank vile.

I put it in a plastic bag and tied a knot in it to stifle the smell and then rang the foods standards agency

A guy turned up ar ours and i told him that this was the second time we had bought a chicken that was off. He opened the bag and stuck his fuckin' head in it and inhaled the smell.

He then told us he thought the smell wasn't too bad. Me and my ex Mrs were almost puking!

This bird I kopped off with in Belle Vue 1976.......OMG......
Reminds me of being in the Elizibethen belle vue around the same time. A mate had copped off with a Gorton lass and was knecking and fingering her in full view of us all. I don’t know if it was her smelly fanny tbh but he suddenly puked up in her mouth, she wasn’t a true sport after all because she then puked up all over the back of his head.

A nice night ended with us all in a mass brawl with her brothers and mates. I did used to like Belle Vue though.

A food skip full of putrid pork.
Worked for Barons meat factory in Audenshaw for a few months when i left school in the eighties.
Somebody had filled the wrong skip with pork meat and the skip company wouldn't take it.
So it had been left in the summer heat for a week while the dispute went on.
It got to the point where the factory workers refused to come into work due to the stench of rotting meat.
Our cleaning team got instructed to shovel the meat out and into the correct skip.

No words would ever do the smell justice. The meat had turned green, and slimy. We had to stand on it to shovel it out.
No masks and just wellies were offered. Looking back, i have no idea why i didn't tell them to go fuck themselves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.